Ch. 40

Harry's POV

After going home to Guernsey for a week I feel so much better, I feel relaxed and I feel like I have more energy, I filmed a video with my mom and my brother, and then me and Simon made a video together as well, as I really wanted him to try jumping off my roof like I had done a couple off times now.

"we are here" Simon called into the Sidemen house as we walked through the front door

"WELCOME BACK BITCHES" JJ came screaming at us from the kitchen 

"thanks JJ" I say and laugh at his entrance to the front door, 

"how was the island off incest?" JJ laughs at me gaining an evil glare from me and a laugh from Simon

"fuck off JJ" I tell him, hitting him in the arm

"OWWWWW, control your boyfriend Simon" JJ tells him as he pretends to be injured 

"nahhh, he can control himself" Simon smiles as he kisses me on the cheek

"you guys are actually the cutest" Josh tells us as he walks into to the front door where we are all still standing, I just smile, I love these guys so much.

~~~~

I wake up in the middle off the night, I feel uneasy and I don't like that feeling at all, I have the feeling like I'm being watched. 

"Si, wake up please" I whisper to him

"what is it babe, can't sleep?" he asks me, as he still has his eyes closed 

"I feel like someone is watching me, I can't sleep"

"want me to go and check it out?" Simon asks me

"would you come with me, I'm kinda scared to go alone"

"yeah, sure, anything to make you feel better" Simon smiles as he sits up and gives me a kiss. Then we walk out to the living room and look out every window, and sure enough there is a guy standing in the same spot, this time I know who that is strait away, Alfie is there, he is just standing there watching the house and I feel my heart sink.

"Si, it's Alfie" I whisper

"you sure?"

"100%"

"what do you want to do?"

"we should call the police" I say

"I will do that, don't move OK" Simon tells me as he runs to get his phone, but I don't listen, I want to finish this once and for all, I take a deep breath and put my shoes on then I open the door and walk outside. The police will be here any minute anyway so what is the harm off me talking to him.