Ch. 17

Harry's POV

I'm sitting in a hospital bed bawling my eyes out, I've just told the police everything, after they came and arrested Alfie. They got the hospital to send them my records from my last hospital visit and they have to gather as much evidence as possible as he is going to get convicted, there is just so much against him right now, but he is only making it worse for himself. Josh is with me as the police were talking to me. I don't want to be alone. The doctors also don't want me to be alone as that raises my blood pressure so much and I need to stay calm, my blood pressure was dropping and climbing time and time again so the had me on some drugs to stabilize it. They were going to keep me there until I would be calm.

"you did so good, I'm so proud off you" Josh tells me as he takes my hand

"then why do I feel like the worst person in the world, I've ruined his life and his family's life, his family is so nice, they don't deserve this, Simon is also in surgery and it's all my fault"

"Don't say that, this is not your fault, you are not to blame for any off this, and Simon is going to be fine," Josh tells me

"maybe, maybe I'm a bad boyfriend, maybe I deserve everything I've gotten"

"don't say that, no one deserves to be physically and emotionally abused Harry, no one has a right to do that to another person"

"I need to talk to his mom, I need to apologize to her"

"no you don't, you don't have to apologize to anyone" Josh tells me as he watches my blood pressure rise again.

"then why do I feel like I do?" I ask him

"because you are you, and you are a nice person"

"I don't feel like a nice person right now"

"I know you don't, I know this is hard for you, but we are all here for you, never forget that, we are all here for you" Josh tells me, then a nurse comes in to my room and Vikk follows behind her

"I'm so sorry about everything" I tell him as he hugs me.

"don't worry about it, I'm fine"

"No, I put you in danger and I should not have, I'm sorry that I did that, will you forgive me?" I ask him

"of course I forgive you" Vikk tells me as he hugs me again. We then just wait for news on Simon, the nurses have given me some medication to calm me down and I manage to get some sleep while the other boys wait for news.

I wake up almost 7 hours later and Tobi is sitting by my side.

"hey, are there any news on Si?" I ask

"he is out off surgery, everything went good, he has woken up"

"thank god" I say as I smile

"Josh is with him now, everyone else has gone home, I'm going to take over from Josh in a bit and he is going to take you back home so you can get some rest"

"No, I need to see Simon"

"OK" Tobi tells me, he then goes to get a nurse and she checks me over and tells me that I'm OK to be discharged. She then calls a doctor in to do that. Tobi then helps me get dressed and then he walks with me to Simon's room. I feel so nervous walking in. does he blame me for what happened or not. We then walk into the room and Simon looks at me and he smiles.

"I'm so sorry Simon, I'm so sorry!" I tell him as Josh stands up and lets me sit down next to Simon

"you don't need to apologize, I don't blame you at all"

"but you got hurt, all because I was to stupid to just go with him, you got hurt and Vikk almost got hurt" I tell him

"don't do this to yourself Harry, it's not your fault."

"then why do I feel like it is?" I say as I look at Simon

"because you are you, and you have been broken down, you feel like everything is your fault, It's not, you are not responsible for Alfie's crimes, don't you dare blame yourself" Simon tells me as he takes my hand. I just nod as I start crying. Josh then helps me stand up and takes me home so I can get some rest, and I do, I spend the rest off the day on the sofa with Vikk and we just watch some movies, my emotions are all over the place and I'm having such a hard time keeping calm and I feel so light headed. My blood pressure is giving me such a hard time, but thankfully Vikk is there with me. 

AN

OK, I've decided to make a few more chapters for this... but another vote now.

Minishaw or Wroetostar endgame? 

comment below which one and why!