Chapter Five: Prince Charming

Niall Horan

I practically busted into the cafeteria. . .right after I got my lunch. After a long, anxious wait with Harry in the lunch line I finally got through and I was currently making my way to the table where Louis' and I sit at. When I had reached the table, I came to an abrupt stop. I didn't expect Harry to follow me all the way to our table so when I felt him bump into me after my sudden stop, my eyes quickly switched to my tray as I stumbled forward. 

Oh no my food!

MY FOOD.

FOOD.

Quickly balancing my tray, I slowly stood straight up and slammed my tray on the table. 

"Sorry," Harry quickly said. I put a hand up to his face, hushing him. I stared at my tray as I slowly removed my hand off it, setting it completely on the tabletop. 

"It's not going to grow legs and run away, Niall," Louis said with a mouth full of sandwich. "Although I'll give it a few days before you drive Harry insane and he makes a run for it."

"Hey," I whined, sliding into the seat in front of Louis. Harry also slid into the seat next to me. It felt strange having a third person with Louis and I since it was always us two but it also felt. . . comforting for some reason. I wasn't sure if Harry would stay with us or just wait until I make the biggest revelation ever and then leave. 

"Louis, I need to tell you something." 

Prepare yourself.

"Harry!"

Somebody interrupted me before I even started to reveal to Louis of the stupid joke I had pulled on him which caused me to basically have a melt down in the bathroom in front of Harry. It wasn't my worst melt down ever but it also wasn't the best.

Who dares interrupt me? Me??

Rude!

"Oh, hey Elliot, what's up?" Harry said, smiling at Elliot who had suddenly appeared to be approaching our table. I picked up my head and watched him casually walked towards us. I couldn't help it if my heart sped up when he was just there. . . being perfect.

Oh.

Louis slurped his milk carton obnoxiously loud while his eyes looked at me with an intense gaze. I knew what he was probably thinking. As if this day couldn't get any worse. I am literally a walking bad luck charm. The universe has it in for me and I don't know why. I'm a great person. At least according to Harry. 

Yes Louis, my crush and my apparent-said boyfriend are both here and ready to ruin my lif—

Oh my unlucky fucking shit Harry I—

Harry gave me a sideways shocked glance. I looked away, feeling my face heat up. I honestly would give anything to zap out of existence right there and then. Putting up a hand up to my cheek to hide the fact that I might as well been a tomato on a human body and leaning my elbow on the table, I managed to look awkwardly casual as Elliot stood there. 

"Hey man, I didn't see you all day. I thought I would have gotten a chance to talk to you in lunch but I guess not," Elliot chuckled, giving Louis and I a quick glance. It felt like everything went in slow motion. Our eyes met for a millisecond but it was more than I could have hoped for. His light blue-grey eyes reminded me of an ocean sight. 

But then again, so did Louis' eyes.

But unlike Harry's eyes, which the color ranged from a light green of the grass and leaves on a warm spring's day to the dark green color of a mysterious forest. The same eyes I can so clearly vision in my mind, seeing them there, under the tree we were under and the way the sunlight shone on his face.