Chapter Seven: Sunset Sugar

Niall Horan

"See? Isn't this peaceful?" I asked. My eyes stared at the sky which was a mix of a orange and yellow. The sky looked down on an open plain field filled with wild flowers and grass. Harry was seated right next to me. It was quiet for a bit. 

"Niall," Harry suddenly began.

"I feel really connected to nature, you know?" I said, not letting him start his sentence. I had an idea of what he was going to say anyway. He began shifting his body.

"Niall," Harry said again. 

"I love nature because it's artwork you can see for free and it's everywhere," I continued. Harry stopped shifting. 

"Niall," Harry once again said. He turned towards me. "We are sitting on your bed looking at a sunset picture you pulled up from Google images."

"Well now we are because you killed the vibe," I grumbled, taking my laptop off our laps and closing it. Harry got up from my bed, putting his shoes back on. I copied his actions as I noticed that Harry had a small smile on his face. 

"Well what do you want to do?" I questioned him. I didn't think my plan was that bad as a good way to end a Saturday. I honestly couldn't think of anything better besides a movie or something but Harry insisted we do something else. And I gave him that something else. 

He walked around my bed towards me as I finished tying my shoes. 

"We did what you wanted now we do what I want," Harry smiled proudly, using my own words against me. 

"It's probably not as good as what we were just doing but sure, why not," I gave him a teasing grin. I finished putting on my shoes and stood up from my bed. Harry waited a moment, looking as if he was debating something before his hand graciously grabbed mines. 

I looked down at our hands and gave him a friendly questioning look, tilting my head. 

"Don't worry, I won't outshine your brilliant ideas," Harry teased. He didn't think much of our hands as he lead me downstairs. I decided not to question it because I do tend to grab him by the wrist and occasionally hands. Maybe it was our thing. 

When we were out the door, Harry let go of my hand as he looked for his keys. I made my way to his car and got in the passenger seat. It was getting a bit hot inside the car as I waited for Harry to find his keys. 

Get your ass in the driver's seat before my ass melts in here

Harry gave me a look from outside the car that made me laugh. 

"I should let you melt in there!" He shouted with a cheeky smile. He made his way to the side of the car so I could see him from the window. I pressed my hands against the glass, pouting at him. Harry finally got out his keys and the first thing he did was lock me in. 

"Harry!" I shrieked, trying to pry open the door. It was beginning to get really hot.

Harry was laughing at my struggles, throwing his head back and stumbling around. I continued pressing buttons and eventually started honking him. 

SADIST

Stop enjoying my pain

"That wasn't funny," I told him when he finally got in the driver's seat. 

Harry began putting his belt on. "You're not the only one that's funny in this relationship."

"Relationship?! Oh my, what would all those girls in your messages say about that?" I joked, hitting his shoulder. Harry blew a raspberry and started the engine. "There aren't any girls in my messages."