I know...

"New York you say, so that's where that little boy has been all these years."
"Yes, we already sent people there, were tracking him now."
"Good, bring him back alive, him and I have to have a little chat."
"Yes sir."
"Who'd you send anyway?"
"The Harmony Team."
"Won't do."
"Sir, he's 10."
"It's been 6 years Simon, that boy has been on the run from me for 6 YEARS."
"Still he's only a 16 year old kid, what's the worst he could possibly do."
"Oh Simon, you have no idea and neither do I in fact, all I know is, I saw with my own eyes what his ten year old self can do, and let me tell you Simon, he's skilled, so Simon, the worst that could possibly happen is that he's gotten better than he was, so I suggest you send out multiple teams, send the best we have."
"I'll send percussion, horns, and the melody team."
"That might work, we never know, send them, if he beats all the teams combined there's no chance for us to catch him."
"What about the other individual?"
"Who?"
"Yes, there are rumors that Mika Alamando the second is being sheltered by Titus."
"You mean they're together?"
"Possibly."
"If the other individual happens, to be there, by chance, which I highly doubt, your direct orders are to kill him."
"Yes sir, I just send word to the other teams they set out after team Harmony."
"Good, now, I'm curious, how did you find out it was New York where he was hiding at?"
"It looks like he saved some girl from being kidnapped by her step father and his friend."
"I'm not surprised that it was something heroic."
"Sir?"
"Yes Simon."
"What happens if we don't catch him, and the teams fail?"
"I won't be surprised, this is a person I might have to confront myself."
"That good eh."
"Yes, if only you were there when he took down my 17 human trafficking rings all at once in one escape, skillful he was at doing this."
"Wow, how, that sounds impossible."
"I thought it to be impossible but, what he did took patience, persistence, and extreme intelligence, I went to jail with a death pendently but, Titus Falconer is not the only one who can escape things."
"Was he homeless or did he have a family."
"His family was really wealthy, that's why I got him and his twin brother, for ransoms so I could get extra money to launch a new and improved Silk Road, one that won't get shut down by law enforcement but, as you see that didn't work out."
"So how are you so successful in all this stuff now?"
"Titus's father's will."
"Oh wow how'd that happen?"
"Well, that's a long story Simon."
"I don't have anywhere to be sir."
"Really? How about those Kill Road people, did you get all those sent off?"
"Working on the last one sir."
"How about the Hells traffic ring shipments?"
"Done and done."
"You work fast Simon, so glad I hired you."
"Thank you sir."
"I guess I can tell you what I did."
"I'm listening sir."
"I escaped prison, of course with some help from two other men. We went off to Titus's home and we broke in, I was ready to tie Titus up and watch me slit his family's throats but, that didn't happen obviously.  Titus and his brother, forgot the other's name, were up and playing video games, I guess they saw us coming and called to the family but, little did they know that I had two others with me. I came after them and the other two climbed into the older sister's bedroom. The sister screamed which startled the men into killing her, stabbing her many times, the parents rushed in and tackled one to the ground but, didn't see the other one, and he killed the father first to save his friend, and then the mother."
"How did you know those details?"
"They told me what happened before I killed them both but, anyway don't interrupt me, Titus was a slow runner so I got to him first, I was going to cut him to death, I ran my knife down his face to his neck but, than was tackled by his brother who fell on the knife and was stabbed in the stomach. I threw him off me but, Titus was no where to be seen. I decided that I had to not worry about him and had to cover up the crime scene, so I torched their house and the two men ran out, and we ran down the street searching for the boy but, could not find him at all. I asked what happened to the others and they told me their side. I was so angry I killed them then I walked down the street calling Titus's name."
"How'd you get his father's money sir?"
"Oh that was easy, just a little scam, and a little identity theft, I drained their bank account before the bank even knew they were dead."
"Wow."
"Yeah, now I realized that his brother's sacrifice was a good thing, I could use someone like him on his own team. Many things will get accomplished, I just hope he's wise enough to join my side."
"And if he's not?"
"Well than, I'm going to try a little experiment that might change is mind without him knowing it."
"Oh, sir your brilliant."
"I know I am Simon, I know I am."