Flashback Daydream

I wake up on the top bunk of a bunk bed. My brother was shaking me awake.
"Come on bro wake up, we got to go to get to my wrestling match, I don't want to be late again."
"Ok ok geez."
"Hurry up."
I get up and jump down and flip landing on light on my feet.
"Your getting better at that."
"Thanks I'm trying."
"Maybe you can teach me that, it'd sure help me beat my opponents in a match."
"Maybe I will, if you'd pay attention," I said while throwing on my cloths and coat.
" Why do you always wear that coat?"
"Don't know, I just like it I guess."
"Well ok, come on then, and try not to embarrass me in front of Jessica today."
"How do you even know she's gonna be there today?" I asked as we walked down the stairs.
"She said she would."
"Ooooooo Calvin has a girlfriend," squealed my big sister by eight years.
"She's not my girlfriend," Calvin retorted, "she's just a friend."
"Friend with benefits."
"Now Caroline, Calvin is allowed to have a girlfriend if he wants one," I heard my mother say from the kitchen.
"Mommmmm she's just a friend."
"Uhh huh."
"Ugh, let's just go."
"Ok lover boy," my sister giggled.
We all piled in the car and left the house. As we drove to the school for the wrestling match my sister teased Calvin about his 'girlfriend'. I on the other hand stared out the window and daydreamed.
When we got to the school my brother bolted towards the door and ran in.
"Didn't even say goodbye," my mother said sarcastically," oh well, lets go find our seats."
We walked in and sat down closed to the stadium. We were 20 minutes early, and as I wondered why my brother wanted to be here so early I glanced around the room and saw him and knew.
My bro was talking to no other than Jessica Simon, his 'girlfriend'. my sister was watching the action to and I think I saw my mom take a peak once or twice.
Finally it was time to start. The coaches assembled the guys and told them the game plan. My brother was excited and jittery but he was second to last to be faced, so I walked over to the snack bar and bought a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit for breakfast. I ate it slowly enjoying each bite. Finally it was time for my brother to start.
I sat back down and watched as the intense fighting went on. My brother won 19-6.
After the match (we won) my brother asked my mom for some money so he can take Jessica out to lunch.
My sister ooooed, and my mom slipped him a 20 and winked. He said thanks and ran back to her and they walked out together.
I turned to my mom and asked her if I could go run around a bit and promised to be home for dinner.
"Why are my kids always leaving me," she sighed sarcastically, and handed me 10 dollars. I said thanks and ran out as well.
I ran, and ran, and ran, and it all felt like a dream. I ran down the hill from my school, through the town avoiding the people, and then to the forest, and up a very tall hill to the peak.
I venture to the very edge and meditated. I stayed there a long time, just thinking, resting, and daydreaming.
Suddenly I heard something. A rustling in the bushes. I spun around and stood up at the same time. A medium small boxer came out at me very angry bearing his teeth. He barked and I stood there trying not to look in it's eyes but kept a sharp eye on him. I couldn't back up because I was on the edge, and I couldn't jump because I would fall down the hill so I just stood there stunned. The dog kept barking and finally stopped when someone came up next to him. I recognized him as Ronald, this mean kid that went to my school. Some other kids that also went to my school appeared next to him. I think their names are Jacob and Andy.
"Hey look, it's goth boy."
"What are you doing here on our turf goth boy?"
"This property doesn't belong to anyone," I said as calmly as possible.
"Really, my father just bought this property, for us," Andy bragged, and your not invited.
"Good because I didn't need the invitation."
"Is that a challenge gothy?" asked Ronald bemused.
"No."
"So Andy, what do you say we do with this trespasser," Jacob asked, "after all, it's your land."
"I say we tie him to a tree and gag him so he can't call for help and set the tree on fire."
"Good idea, Andy," Ronald said," why don't you and Jacob go get the rope and the gag. Goth boy and I have some unfinished business to take care of," he said cracking his knuckles.
"No wait I want to see this."
" I said go," Andy said, "don't make me say it twice."
"Ok geez Ronald," he said stalking off.
Once gone Ronald looked at me with a pure evil in his eyes.
"Boxer, attack."
The sharp command triggered something in the dog that scared me. The dog ran at me. I had no choice.
I jumped off the edge and tried to land the backflip but, I landed on leaves slipping and rolling down the side of the hill. Finally I stopped when I hit a tree.
I tried to pull myself up but felt very dizzy but managed to run a few more feet down the hill. I ran until I couldn't feel my feet. When I finally thought I lost them I stopped and looked back where I came from. I spoke to soon though. That dog came bolting down the hill yapping. I ran again feeling nothing.
I ran until I came to a huge pile of leaves and fell straight through into a hole. The dog looked down at me and continued to bark and growl. Finally Randy came up and looked down at me. I looked up at him with a pure hatred.
He smiled and said, "what, you didn't think we'd booby trap the place."
Suddenly I heard Jacob and Andy calling Ronald's name.
"Down here guys," he yelled back up, then added, " Boxer ran the fag straight into the pit."
"Come on Randy let me out."
"And why should I do that?" He asked smirkingly.
"....."
" I thought so."
Suddenly Andy and Jacob came up and looked down at me. They started laughing.
"Oh this is to good."
"So what do we do with him?"
"This..." said Randy pulling off a cap to a jug of gasoline.
Next thing I know I was getting gasoline poured on me.
Then Randy struck a match and held it over the pit.
Jacob's faced paled, Andy just stared.
"Beg for your life gothy."
"Randy you don't have t.."
I was cut off
"I said beg."
"Please Randy don't kill me."
"And why shouldn't I?"
"........."
"I thought so.." He said dropping the match.
I screamed and waited for the flame to start, but it never did, I was stuck mid scream when I heard laughing.
"Oh this is so going on the net," I heard Andy say.
I wasn't dying. I was alive. So alive.
I saw the match on the ground, extinguished. They only poured water on me. After a silent rejoice I came back to reality.
I heard the dog barking and growling. Randy kicked his dog down here with me and he fell on top of me causing me to go down. The dog scrambled off me but continued barking at my face. Before I could say anything or move I heard Randy scream.
"Boxer Attack."
Next thing I knew my shoulder was in the dog's mouth. The teeth bared into my skin, I then screamed bloody murder.
I started bleeding from the shoulder and the dog bit me as I tried to get up. When I finally got up he started bitting my ankle hard with his teeth reaching through the fabric of my cloths and skin.
I felt blood dripping down to my foot and arm from where he bit my shoulder. I was crying and begging God for this to stop.
The guys above me were laughing at the sight of me in pain. As the dog bared down harder into my ankle I shift onto my other foot unable stand on it. I cussed out loud and cried for help.
I could see Andy getting all this on film. I know that now I'll probably be the laughing stock of the Internet but, now that was the least my problems.
I had to get out.
It wasn't like me to abuse animals but I started fighting back. When the dog released my ankle and jumped up biting my hand I balled my hand into a fist and punched it's throat slamming it into the ground.
This made the dog gaged spitting my hand out but the little beast didn't give out.
I wrestled with that dog for a while, finally it started panting and getting more tired and hurt. I stopped and he stopped.
I couldn't lye down because I didn't want to give that dog the upper hand, but as the climate started changing and the sun went down I was hit with a wave of tiredness and coldness.
I finally gave in. The dog didn't move, he just sat there watching me as I slid down the side of this hole. Andy and the others started smoking and flicking ashes on me trying to get my forehead and mouth. It burned a little and was disgusting but I didn't bother moving, I was to hurt from being bitten so many times. There was dried blood on my shoulder and foot.
My mom was probably worried by now. Soon enough the guys left me there returning to their homes. I slept in that hole all night with that dog with the watching me. I couldn't sleep because of the mosquitoes. I continually slapped them off my face all night long as I imagined Andy posting the video on his YouTube account and promising his 3 subscribers a part 2.

Then I woke up from my flashback nightmare.