Back At The Trailer

Janice and Sarah has never been happier. Mika was a great provider and a loving unofficial husband and a caring adopted stepfather. It was everything he ever dreamed of. He finally had a place where he could belong. He was in love all thanks to Titus.
Titus.. Mika wonder how he's doing. I wonder if he made it. He hoped Titus was alright.
As he thought this he walked across the yard towards the trailer carrying a bag of canned goods. As soon as he opened the door he stood still in his tracks as he saw Janice being sat on by a huge man, and Sarah was sitting on his lap being held back by her hair.
"I see you found my property, but you failed to...."
Mika never moved as quickly as he did. He didn't even know what came over him, the adrenaline rush allowed him run up and to punch this guy in the nose so hard he fell backwards. Janice got out from under him and went around to grab his neck. She started choking him while Mika got Sarah away from him as quickly as possible. Mika took Sarah and Janice and they ran out the door when suddenly they heard gunshots breaking a window but, they didn't look back, they ran as quickly as possible. Once they felt they were far away they made an agreement to find Titus.
Florida is where he decided to go to, they decided they needed a vacation as well.
.......
Titus was found, barely alive, by a passerby. The ambulance was called and he was saved after a few pints from a blood donor. The police were called in for questioning and identification but Titus knew he couldn't be identified, because his identity was stolen, so as they were in the room he remained 'asleep' until they finally left for the night giving Titus a chance to slip out. He was still attached to stuff but he removed the cords and needles quickly to be on his way. He knew Malik would be after him and he had to get away first, again, it's gonna be a lot harder now that he has unlimited eyes and resources.
He snuck passed the front desk and made it out the front door. He decided to run as far as he could get away from the hospital, and not to hitchhike or take a taxi in fear of being identified, plus not having any money.
The streets are his home let's try a forest now, Titus thought, for a few nights at least. If he could only find one, or at least somewhere out of this miserable city. Some new setting that would be unpredictable. But where?
The beach, a desert, somewhere.. I have no place. No home. No one. I don't know anymore. No purpose but to run and hide. I need to leave.
I don't know where to go. I need to find a library.
.....

Hey guys. This is the writer. If you're still reading this I thank you. Yet I don't know what to do or how to continue this, story. I'm willing to take ideas/ suggestions, but I feel like this story is going to extend to no end. I was also thinking about posting the original story that I wrote with the same main character but a different story and different characters. What do you guys think? Let me know! Anyway thanks for reading and if you want me to continue I will. I appreciate comments and any way to make my writing better. Thank you!