On the Run and Go

"Story, story, story, story, story.."I heard as I slowly woke up.
"Ok, ok, ok, ok, ok.."I said back.
"That's annoying," Sarah said.
"I know," I smiled," so remind me where I left off."
"She had the witnesses description drawing thing," she said," what the bad guy look like?"
"Well the local artist was more into abstract art and wasn't a really good face drawer, so at first Sasha thought it looked like the lonely old dragon who lived in the caves so she road there on her noble stallion. When she got there she called out, "Dragon Dragon are you here?"
"Who dareth sumeth me?" The dragon roared.
"Tis I, Sasha the warrior from the land of afar."
"What brings you to me Sasha, warrior from the land of afar?"
"The Royal crown has been stolen oh dragon and if you have it I must returnith thee."
"But, Sasha, I have no need for the Royal crown, it is to small to fit my large head."
"This is true, do you recognize this suspect?" She said holding up the drawing.
"What is there to recognize? It looks like blotches and random splotches of paint," the dragon proclaimed," but I suppose if it looked like ANYTHING, I'd say a goblin, a village of goblins live farther down the mountain, you might want to check there."
"Thank you, dragon," Sasha said.
"Your welcome now leave me be to rest," and with that Sasha road further down the mountain to the find the goblin village, when she reached it she...."
Mika suddenly busted through the door  startling Janice awake.
"Ahhhh, Mika don't do that you sacred me half to death."
"Well Janice the only way to find out if it scared you half to death is if I did it a second time scaring you half to death again therefore causing you to die."
Sarah, Janice and I starred at Mika with weirded out expressions. Mika just looked at us.
"What it was a joke."
"Get to the point Mika, why did you nearly tear the door off the hinges to get in, it was open," I told him exaggerating my words.
"Titus, oh dear sweet Titus, I'm so so sorry, you made the front page," Mika said holding up a newspaper.
The headline read,
IDIOT POLICE STOPS THE HERO ALLOWING THE VILLAIN TO RUN AWAY!
The pictures showed the stand off between the police officer and Sarah and I.
"I'm in the news paper," Sarah cried happily pointing at herself.
Sadly I wasn't happy. The people are probably on their way to collect me. I am going to die, unless I leave. I need to leave.
"We need to leave now."
"What I'm not going anywhere I just got here," Janice said annoyingly.
"Huh, not you, Mika and I."
"Noooo my story!" Sarah cried.
"I'm sorry Sarah, you can finish it yourself, your a creative kid," I said as I threw on my trench coat. Mika was getting ready to leave too.
"Wait Mika your really going," Janice said surprised.
"Well yeah, Janice..."
"Your going to let this teenager drag you around for the rest of your life?" Janice argued.
"Well.. I.." Mika tried to reason.
"No, you can choose to stay or go if you want but, please don't leave because he's leaving."
I looked at them two. Janice likes him and I can tell.
"Janice..I.."
"No, it's me or him."
"Mika I don't have time for this stay if you want but, I have to run."
"I'm staying," Mika said surprisingly.
"Suite yourself," I said, kinda hurt but, I'll feel better later.
"Good luck buddy."
"You too."
I ran out the door. I have to move as fast as possible, no time to slow down or rest.
'I thought I'd never need this' I said to myself pulling out the flash drive.
I need a plane ticket to Florida, my back up state, with plenty of spaces to hide and high crime rates.
I got the first flight I could possibly get the 12 o clock flight.
The hack drive also provided me with unlimited spending so I can rip off whatever I wanted. I printed out the tickets. I needed to go go go. I raced out the door, hack drive and tickets in pocket.
It took me thirty minutes to race from library to airport. It was now 11:30. I ran through the security taking off my shoes and such. Nothing I had set any alarms to anyone so things went quick.
I made it to the waiting area and bought myself something to eat and some gum for the ride. I was nervous. I'm going to a new state, I don't know how I'll get by, Mika isn't going and I felt so alone. I won't know my surroundings, I'll have to leave everything about my city behind. I've been here for 5 years, now it's all getting torn from me like my old home. I've moved, I've done this before, New York was new when you first came here, Florida will be the same I said calming myself.
Soon I was on the plane. As soon as I sat down on my window seat I crashed falling asleep nearly immediately.
I had a nightmare.
...
Malik Kill, my enemy, made me into a puppet by breaking all my bones, and he was the puppet master literally pulling my strings, he made me cut and burn myself until every inch of my body was either bloody, burned, or both. When he was through he through me in the ocean out of a helicopter to drown.
...
I woke up in a panic and decided not to go to sleep again. The guy next to me gave me a weird look. I ignored him and starred out the window. It was a beautiful day, we were in the sky and the clouds looked fluffy. It made me drowsy again. I was about to fall asleep until, an announcement came on from the pilot.
"Umm, due to weather, we are unable to make our destination we will be landing at the nearest airport asap."
The sound of groans and protests filled the air. I rubbed my eyes and looked outside again. Am I high or something? There is not a dark cloud in the sky. I think, maybe it's a weather alert thing or a different state that has bad weather but, somehow I knew it had to be something to do with Malik. Some how he had managed to stop this plane.
'No no no,' I rationalized,'I'm being extremely paranoid.'
A sense of dread filled and consumed me. We soon landed and I watched my back walking out of the plane and out of the plane station. I was desperate for some community to hide in or something but, I felt like the airport was located in the middle of no where I felt lost. Cars went in and out. I decided not to go to the airport. Maybe I can walk to Florida, people have walked to other states before why can't I?
I need a map there has got to be a rest stop around here somewhere.
Something than poked me in the arm. I looked down and saw a needle. I feel down and passed out immediately. The last thing I saw was feet.