Long Time, No See

"Titus, Titus, Titus, do you really think, you can run away from me and get away with it...?" Malik asked questioningly, "no none of these are good, what's the first words I should to him, I have to sound cool and anonymous."
"Boss, does it really matter?"
"Whoever said that take do 200 push ups, I never gave any of you permission to talk," Malik said.
Someone from team percussion groaned.
"Now what to say, ideas people, I need ideas."
"How about 'long time no see," someone called out from Team Melody.
"Long time no see, long time no see, that's good and simple and straight to the point, I love it," He expressed with glee," Teams, go home you're done for today."
"Simon, bring the boy up to my office."
"Yes Sir."
Simon started walking down the stairs to the basement while Malik thought,'why was he so easy to capture, he put up such a fight last time.'
Simon comes around carrying an unconscious boy in his arms.
His scar was gleaming and Malik smiled at his work.
"Strap him there," Malik said, pointing towards a chair.
Simon did as instructed. Titus was visibly waking up.
.....
I was felt groggy and as I woke up I realized I was strapped to a chair. 'Oh God, why did I let my guard down.' My vision came into focus and I looked up, Malik Kill.
"Good afternoon Titus, long time no see."
I starred at my enemy in the eyes to let him know I wasn't afraid of him, and decided to play along with his conversation.
"Good afternoon, Malik, likewise," I replied calmly.
"Oh Titus. Hearing your voice makes all this worth the time, anyway I'm not going to kill you, if, and if only you would be willing to work for me."
"What do you want me to do Malik," I asked already planning to say yes so I can escape.
"Be my bodyguard, and I will pay you a large sum of money every month to be at my side 24/7, plus you'll get free housing and food."
"Wait a minute, first you kill my brother, and my family, and burn down my house, and you expect me to work for you," I said in an outrage.
"Hey hey hey, it's not a bad deal Titus, and by the way if you don't you'll star in the next snuff film, where your death will be long, slow, and painful."
'What choice do I have.'
"Ok Malik."
"What?"
"I said Ok Malik."
"Ok, who?"
"Ok....sir?"
"Better."
"Simon here will teach you how to properly address, treat, and act the way I want you to," Malik said, pushing Titus's chair back," have fun."
Simon caught the chair and dragged Titus in the chair out the door.
.....
I watched that boy get pulled out of my office with the same emotionless stare he had the first day I met him. That boy is like me in every way, if he wasn't I wouldn't have given him this chance.
...... A few hours later.......
"Boss Titus escaped."
"Damnit Simon you had one job," Malik said taking his gun out and shooting him in the chest. I need a new butler now and Titus is dead now.            
Malik picked up the phone and dialed a number "Team Melody, find and bring Titus to me without a scratch."
........
I need to keep running but I feel like all the blood I'm losing is gonna stop me, but I don't know where I am. I don't know. This isn't a place I know, there doesn't seem to be any people around. I stopped really quick and tightened the remainder of my shirt around my wound.
My chest had a huge slash on it from that man. He enjoyed himself while doing it, but he left me unattended long enough for me to move myself close enough to get the knife and cut myself lose. I got one hand after another, but the idiots didn't tie my ankles up which worked to my advantage. They must've thought I was really gonna cooperate with them.
Now I just have to find a hospital before I faint. I do not have enough bandages and this wound was really deep. I wanted to live. I want to.. I want to.. I can't stop.. I can't feel my legs. Am I still running? I don't know anymore.