Liar Captured

I woke up from my flashback nightmare thinking that I'd be where I left myself but, I was highly mistaken.
My coat has been removed from my body. My bare skin was being poked all over by... Bob wire.
Someone had tied me up with bob wire and positioned me on the bridge.
As I regained consciousness I was aware of the pain that this bob wire was inflicting on me. I couldn't move. If I tried to I made the needles of the wire sink deeper into my skin. I tried not moving but I couldn't help it with the many cold chills that ran up my arms and back that made me jerk around a little. I heard someone behind me. I had a fair idea of who it was. Boss's voice rang out within the night.
" So Carlos, if that's even your real name, how long do you think it'd be before we got the pleasure of getting rid of you?"
"Years."
The whole squad chuckled.
"Well we don't take kindly to people who steal our personal property."
"Neither do the people you steal personal property from," I commented.
"Haha very funny," he said sarcastically unamused holding a knife to my head, "I'm not amused."
"Plus I don't think your in a very good position to be making jokes," commented the voice of wise guy.
"What do you people want from me?"
"We want your death, but if your dead, we'll never get the hack drive back."
"And why would I give you that if I just die in the end?"
"Because.. Carlos.. By the time were done with you, you'll be begging for death."
"You'll never see your precious hack drive again because I already sold it," which is a lie.
"Your lying."
"Nope, I needed the money."
"Who'd you sell it to liar."
I had this in the bag.
"Kevin."
I heard a gasp. I nailed it. Kevin Sascovitch, I read about him on the Internet. Kevin is a German hacker. He got into some pretty messy stuff with the Russian Mafia.
"...... You better be fucking lying you goddamn motherfucker," I heard the voice of Sniper call out.
I thought a second.
"He told me to tell you fellas that he said hi."
"LIAR," boss whispered in my ear.
That's when I felt it. A knife went through my back and pulled out.
I cried out in pure pain feeling tears immediately come to my eyes. Next thing I know I was falling. They pushed me off the bridge into the ocean below. I was bracing myself to drown or die from blood lose. Wind hit my face as I fell and glided around my body. Suddenly I hit salt water, hard, and started sinking. The salt water went to my wound causing me to feel pure pain, loosing me all my air bubbles from the sudden scream.
I don't know whether it was the blood loss or the very thought of drowning, but I passed out. I might never wake up again.....