Chapter 7

Harry pov

"Did you have you to say that we had sex?" Louis asked me.

"I couldn't think about anything else." I replied.

"About?" Louis said.

"What?"

"You said you couldn't think about anything else."

"No, I said I couldn't think of anything else."

"Oh really?"

"Shut up, Lewis!"

Louis gasped dramatically. "Harry Edward Styles! I did not raise you to be so disrespectful."

"Raise me? 3 weeks ago, you didn't even know I existed."

"You're getting a timeout for talking back. Go stand in the corner, Mister!"

"What corner? Everywhere I stand is in a corner."

"Don't insult my house! You were the one who wanted to stay." Louis proceeded to mock me. "I don't have anywhere else to go. Louis, please let me stay!"

"I do not sound like that!" I hit him gently.

"Corner, now!"

"But Louuiiss!" I whined like a little kid.

"Conchobar (pronounced Connor), now!" Louis screeched.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, Mummy." I walked to the corner and sat on the floor.

Louis drew the curtains over the only window in the house. He tore off his clothes and got into bed.

"Can I get out of the corner now?"

"Okay."

I crawled into bed.

"Are you gay?" Louis murmured.

"No, I'm bi." I replied. "You?"

"I'm-," He yawned mid-sentence. "going to sleep. Goodnight!"

"Louis, don't avoid the question!"

"I can't hear you! I'm asleep."

An hour passed. I laid awake in the dark. The only light were the rays shining through the gap under the door. I couldn't sleep.

I kept thinking about what Louis said. He thinks that I like him. I do like Louis but I don't like him in the lustful sexual way that he thinks I do. It's more of a "I want to hold your hand and give you cute forehead kisses" kind of way.

Louis slept silently. His torso rose and fell as he breathed.

I drew a heart on his back with my finger and whispered, "Mine."

Louis grabbed my hand, giving me a shock. He pressed his lips onto my fingers. "Mine." He whispered.

"Shit! I didn't know you were awake." I said.

"It's okay." Louis said softly, turning to face me. "So, 'think of' or 'think about'?" He smirked.

"'think of'. Why would I be thinking about sex at a time like that?" I replied.

Louis shrugged. "So you like me, huh?"

"Yeah," I muttered.

"I like you too."

"Really?" I squealed.

"Yes." Louis said, giggling. He ran his fingers through my hair, rubbing my head with his thumb.

"So, will we be like boyfriends now?" I asked.

"Sure." Louis said.

I just realised that I had a huge grin on my face.