Chapter 12

Harry pov

Louis was already out of his "cell" when I woke up. He sat outside my cell, holding my hand through the bars. He stared blankly at the ground, waiting for me to wake up.

"Good morning," I chirped, pulling him out of whatever he was daydreaming about.

Niall showed us to the canteen. He sat with us throughout breakfast. Niall basically inhaled all his food and went back for seconds (and thirds and fourths).

"Some werewolves go to work at the factory nearby during the day. If you're short on cash, just let me know so we can make arrangements." Niall told us.

I have a fairly large sum stored in my bank account but I don't know how long it'll last.

"By the way, Harry, I texted Zayn that you were here. He said that he's coming to visit on Saturday." Niall said.

"Oh. How do you know Zayn?" I responded.

"We were buddies in kindergarten."

"Can Louis and I share cells tonight?"

"Why?"

"My wolf gets upset without him."

"Um, okay. As long as you two don't fight, it should be alright."

"Thanks." I said.

"Hey, I have to go and work. Sorry." Niall said, clearing his tray. We waved him goodbye.

Two other werewolves sat down at our table and greeted us. "Hi, I'm Liam." One of them said.

Liam looks like a werewolf you would find in one of those teen romance movies. He's tall and handsome. He looked really manly. I'd guess he was in his early twenties. However, he was a werewolf so he could be 1000 years old and nobody would be able to tell.

"Tina," The other werewolf said, scratching the back of her neck with one finger. Tina ran a hand through her long brown curls and tucked them behind her ear.

Louis and I introduced ourselves.

"I'm glad that we're getting more male werewolves in. I was the only male for quite a long time. I felt a bit strange." Liam said to us. Tina rolled her eyes.

Apparently, Liam has been a werewolf for 20 years which means he's about forty-something years old.

Tina is the youngest of all of us. Louis and I turned into werewolves about the same time as her.

Liam and Tina showed us their favourite corner in the facility.

"Nobody ever comes by here and there's WiFi." Liam told us. "Don't tell anyone. I'm telling you because we're friends now."

"Okay," I chuckled.

"What's WiFi?" Louis asked. Liam stared at Louis as if Louis has just insulted him.

"How do you not know what WiFi is?" Tina asked.

Louis shrugged. "To be fair, Louis has been living in the forest for- God knows how long." I said for him.

"I know how long! 6 years! Does this make me God?" Louis joked. Liam laughed.

"God would know what WiFi is." I teased Louis. Louis pouted, pretending to be angry.

"Will someone just tell me what the fuck WiFi is?" Louis groaned.

"It helps you access the internet on your phone." I explained.

"You can do that?"

"Are you sure you've been in the forest for 6 years and not 10? Iphones came around in like 2007." I made fun of him.