Chapter 2

Andy's POV.

Well it's two weeks into the tour, and I'm going crazy everywhere I turn one of the guys are in my face. like i love you guys but give me some space!!! is that to much to ask!!!Right now I'm in my bunk thinking about stuff like life and what not when cc walks in or rather I say run into the room.

"ANDY!!!!GUESS WHAT?!?!?!" Cc yells at the top of his lungs.

I stare at him for a minute, afraid to ask what.

" what?" I asked a little scared, I don't know what goes through his head but It can't be good. well sometimes it is but about 76% of the time it's not.

"BOO!!! I scared you didn't I!!!" Cc says trying to make a scary face. which only turned out to be adorable but i pretended to be scared to make him feel better.

"Yea cc you sure scared me. I might have nightmares! i don't ever think i can forgive you..." I say pouting.

Cc looks at me and Tilts his head.

" oh I'm sorry" with that we look at each other for a moment and busted out laughing.

Like I said I don't know what goes thorough his head. but i love him not matter what. i wonder what he is thinking right now.....

Cc's POV.

How many licks dose it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

The world may never know!!!!

Andy's POV.

I hop of my bunk and walk into the front room. Jake is sitting there on his phone so I plop down beside him. He doesn't look up,well rude much i think yes. OK I wonder what he lookin' at. So I stretch my neck to see what he's looking at but he moves his phone.

"Jakey, what you lookin' at." I asked in a childish voice.

He looks up from his phone.

He mumbles "Nothing...."

I raise an eyebrow. Nothing my ass i'll bring out the puppy dog eyes.

"Pwease Jake tell me what you doin' I so bored" I beg giving him my best puppy dog eyes. Knowing he can't resist, i mean who could? could you? nah i don't think so...

Jake looks up again and sighs.

"Do you really want to know?"

I nodded my head yes. He sighs again and shows me his phone.

I looked at it and just about fell of the couch laughing

"Wow I thought I was bored, really Jake you read that stuff." I was laughing so hard my sides started to hurt. He was reading fanfics about the band. I looks at him through my watery eyes from laughing so much to realize he was blushing.

"I'm sorry Jake I'm not making fun of you I just never thought you would read those."

He smiled" it's OK I'm just really bored, and I have nothing else to do and some of these are really interesting."

I gave him the look that said 'what the fuck, how many have you read'

It's like he read my mind "I've just read a few some are more in detail then others and more....sexual" with that he looked down and blushed dark red.

Wow.....

"Well dude if you want to read those be my Guest. I don't care." I said with a smile and went to the kitchen to get me some Skippy.

I LOVE. ME SOME SKIPPY!!!!

I walked back to my bunk with the Skippy and closed the curtain. A few minutes later I heard the door open. I peeked out of my bunk to see Jake and cc. They started whispering thinking I was sleep.

"Did you talk to Ashley?" Cc asked Jake

"Yea he said he felt the same way" Jake whispered back

What are they talking about? What dose Ashley feel the same about?

"What about jinxx did you talk to him?" Jake asked cc

Cc nodded

"He said he felt the same way we did, so what do you think we should do?" Cc asked looking down at his shoes

"Do we tell him?" Cc asked as he looked up

"NO!!!! He might get mad or something lets wait a little while then we will tell him." Jake said getting a little nervous. What the fuck are they talking about tell who, what?!?!

"OK Jakey, what ever you say" with that cc kissed Jake square on the mouth!!!(A/N #squarelyasleep) 

We thy broke apart they went in the front room and I heard the TV turn on. WTF

I closed my curtain and stared at the top of my bunk. Wow that was hot. I looked down at my pants. I had a .......little problem(if you get my drift). I groaned and laid back down. I laid there for a moment I as might as well fix my little problem, I reached down unzipped my tight black skinny and pulled them down along with my boxers. I began to stroke myself, I start slow but then I gained speed and started pumping myself faster I was moaning like crazy. But not to loud I didn't want the guys to hear me. Soon I felt that burning sensation in the pit of my stomach. Finally I orgasm all over my hand. I slowly stroke myself a few more times to ride my orgasm out. Finally my heart rate slowed down, I pulled up my pants and boxers and headed for the bathroom to wash my hands.

well that was intense, didn't see that coming. well let's see how the rest of the day goes shall we?