chapter 13

andy's pov.

I woke up to light streaming through the bus window. i groaned and turned over trying to get away from the light. My head was killing me i can barely remember what happen last night, that can't be good.

i opened my eyes and looked around i was on the floor....in the living room. i tried remembering what happen last night but i had a major hangover. i got up to go get some painkillers, i open the bathroom door and stepped in and everything was trashed make up everywhere, everything was pulled out of the drawers and everything.

 but then i notice someones head in the toilet i went over to them and pulled their head up ......it was cc. should've know he always ends up in weird places when hes drunk. i decided to leave him there , i found the painkillers and took some it started working my head didn't hurt as much after a few minutes.

 i walked out and went to the bunk room,i saw jinxx on the floor with a pair of scissors and a Sharpe, and Jake beside him his hair was cut shorter on one side. he had lines all over his face, and on his chest someone drew a picture of a unicorn. 

i looked around everywhere but i couldn't find Ashley. i saw my phone i went to go check the time but it was dead i put it on the charger i decided to make coffee for everyone and grab some painkillers they are gonna need it. once i did that i started waking everyone up.

"Hey jinxx get up." i said nudging him with my foot,he groaned but finally got up. he looked around before finally looking up at me he nodded.

"i fixed coffee and there are some painkillers out there to for you." i told him as he got to his feet he mumbled a thanks and headed to the living room. next was Jake.

"come on get up Jake." i said doing the same thing i did to jinxx but he didn't get up. i shook him a little still didn't get up. so i left the room and and got a glass of ice cold water. and went back to the bunk room....and poured it on his face. he shot up and gave me a a look that could kill.

" come on there is coffee out there for you and painkillers, your welcome" smiling innocently. he grumbled and walked out of the room. i was about to go get cc but when i was out he was already up.

" hey cc.....are you OK?" i looked at him raising an eyebrow. he was sitting on the couch in a ball rocking back and forth. he shook his head looking like he was about to burst into tears.

"my.head.was.in.a.FUCKING.TOLIET!!" he said pausing between every word. i chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"have you guys seen Ashley?" i asked "i have looked everywhere and i cant find him"

they all looked at each other and shook their heads no. i wonder where he could be,i was about to say something when i heard a noise coming from bunk room. i heard someone fall and run into something.

"FUCK!!! MY HEAD...MY ASS!!!" i heard someone yell. then a stumbling Ashley came out of the bunk room. we all looked at him and he looked at us. we all looked at him and busted out laughing. he looked us and raised an eyebrow.

"what?" he asked that only made us laugh more. cc fell out of his seat and rolled on the floor. i started crying, it was just so funny.

well that is into he finally see's what he looks like, but until then i will enjoy this.