Chapter 12

Andy's pov.

After the kiss I didn't really pay attention to anything. I just went with it. they basically teased me all night but I was too drunk to care. so me being drunk I decided to tease the back. I plugged my phone up to the speakers and looked on YouTube. I started playing Kesha 'take it off'. I climbed on the table and started dancing. we all started laughing and dancing. I saw jinxx sit down so I went over to him and sat on his lap.

"Hey, jinxxy!!" I slurred, then I gave him the best puppy dog eyes I could.

"What do u want andy?" I smirked and smashed my lips into his.

I could tell he was getting into it, I started grinding on him. if he wasn't hard before he sure is now! once I got him where I wanted him I got off. he just sat there in a daze, hmmmm.... maybe I should try this on Ashley. cc and jake where in a coroner jake had cc against the wall with cc's legs around his waist making out hot and heavy. so I went to go find Ashley he was in the kitchen getting some more whiskey.

"Hey Andy!" he slurred with a smirk on his face.

"Ashley I want something" I whispered in his ear.

he mumbled a 'what' so I moved my hand down his chested and passed his 'outlaw' tattoo. my hand finally made it to the bulge in his pants, I started stroking him through his pants.

I whispered in his ear

" that's what i want"

i found it kinda funny how he just melted into my hands. so Ashley wasn't as big and bad as he put on....interesting

I started kissing his neck. I kissed along his jaw line finally reaching his lips. we kissed for a little bit. I was about to pull away, but he wrapped his arm around my waist. he started to move to my ear.

"How bad do you want it?" it was like everything stopped. I couldn't move or say anything. he started grinding on me, I stared moaning.

" I want it so bad" Ashley moaned out like a little whore.

i chuckled and lead him to the back room. i pushed him down on the bed and looked at him, he looked so innocent right now like a little lost puppy.

"Why don't you take a picture ill last longer" he said i smirked

"I have a better Idea" once i said that his eyes clouded over with a lust.

i got up and went back to the 'living room' and grabbed my phone cc was missing and jinxx and jake were on top of each other. i walked back into the bedroom and showed Ashley my phone.

"I was thinking instead of a picture how about a video?what do you think?"i asked

Ashley just whimpered and nodded, i smirked and put my phone in position. once i pressed record i looked back and Ashley with a dark lustful look. 

" Let's get started shall we?"

( sorry guys it's so short, I hope you guys can forgive me!! I will try and update again soon. if I can't come up with anything else I will put the story on hold. if you guys have any ideas Inbox me or comment. thank you!)