Chapter 8

Jake POV

After we left the mall we went back to the hotel to get our stuff. I watched Ashley and andy go to their room and I walked in with jinxx.

"So what did you and Ashley get distracted by?" I asked after I closed the door. Eyeing jinxx as he stood in the middle of the room.

Jinxx turned around and smirked.

"This" was all he said before he crashed our lips together. Our lips started moving sync with each other jinxx's hand found its way down to my pants. He started palming me through them. I let out a low moan,his lips left mine and attacked my neck. He started to unzip my pants when there was a knock on the door. I groaned and sat on the bed while jinxx opened the door. It was our manager Jon. right now i could kill him for being such a cock block.

"Hey guys grab your stuff and head to the bus. You have 10 minutes" was all he said before he left. Jinxx closed the door an walked over to me and pecked my lips.

"Come on get your stuff so we can head to the bus"he turned around and grabbed his bag. really?!?! dude, What the ACTUALLY fuck!!

"Fine, but you owe me" i said as I grabbed my bags too. waiting on jinxx to get his stuff.

Jinxed turn around looking at me confused.

"Why do I owe you?" Playing innocent like he didn't know what he did. yea right the little bitch knew what he did.

So I pointed to the huge bulge in my pants that was caused by him only a few minutes ago

All he did was smirk and walk out the door. such a fucking tease, why must he tease me like this. this is against some kinda rule.

When we all got on the bus I went to put my stuff in my bunk.

"Who wants pizza?" I heard andy yell I dropped all my stuff and ran out

"I DO!!!" I yell everyone bust out laughing, I joined in after a little while and we ordered pizza.

Yumm.....I love me some pizza!!! But who doesn't it's amazing.

We ate our pizza and watched movies the first one was batman (I bet you can guess who picked that one out) we watched about 2 more movies andy was already asleep so Ashley carried him and put him in his bunk then came out to finish watching the movie. We were 40 minutes into the movie and I heard wet clicking nosies I ignored it for a while then I heard a low moan so I turned around. When I did i saw Ashley and jinxx in a heated make out session. Then Ashley stared kissing jinxx's neck, I licked my lips it was getting intense jinxx opened his eyes and looked at me and smirked. I looked down at my pants.....that little tease he was doing thus on purpose. Well two can play at that game!!!!! That's when I got an idea........

~ sorry it's short and that I didn't update Friday night I had a lot of stuff to do. The chapter is not the best but it will do for now I might change it later. I hope you guys like it enjoy!!!!!~