chapter 14

Andy's pov.

i just couldn't stop laughing. it was to damn funny, but i had to admit he looked damn sexy.

"whats so funny?" Ashley asked with a confused look. i tried to calm down 'deep breathes' after i calmed down and looked at him.

"how about you go look in the mirror" i said still giggling.

"oh.... and that's a good look for you" jinxx said and everyone started laughing again. Ashley look at everyone and ran to the bathroom. it was all silent until we heard Ashley screamed, a very 'manly' scream if you were wondering.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

we heard him scream and run back out breathing hard,we all started laughing again. he was dressed as a girl a black mini skirt with a white shirt that hung off his shoulder that said got milk? with knee high converses. his make up look made him look more like a girl,he looked pretty hot. all of a sudden someone knock on the door i went to open it. It was Ronnie from falling in reverse, i can't wait till he see's Ashley

"hey bro, come in" we walked in and sat down Ashley was in the bunk room.

" hey everyone" Ronnie said. Ashley walk in still in his outfit, Ronnie's jaw dropped but he quickly recovered putting on a smirk.

" and hello to you, who's the babe?" Ronnie asked pointing to Ashley. we all busted back out laughing, Ashley groaned.

"it's me Ashley purdy!!!" Ashley yelled. Ronnie looked shocked, but smiled anyway.

" oh, you still look hot though" Ronnie said with a smirk, Ashley blushed and hide it behind his hair.

" well i got to go see you guys" we all said goodbye. Ronnie gave us high fives and went to Ashley and whispered something in his ear that made him turn redder than a tomato and just to top it off Ronnie slapped Ashley on the butt on his way out.

i went to the bunk room to get my phone, let's see if there is any pictures from last night shall we?

i laid in my bunk and looked through it to figure out what happen. i looked at my camera because usually when i'm drunk ill take pictures. i saw there was a new video, i checked it out, he first thing i saw was me and Ashley in the bed. next was kissing i kept watching. by the end, i thought i was going to faint.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO!!!

not only did i have sex with him, but i did a lot of .......other things.....that doesn't seem to be the worst part i apparently post it on YouTube and sent it to Ashley.

' I'M SCREWED!!!! '