chapter 15

Ashley's POV.

~time lapse 1 month later~

its been a month since our crazy party. I can't remember half of it the plan was not to drink but I couldn't stop myself. so I don't remember....but beside the point its been a month since we have seen Andy. last I saw him he was getting in his car to go home. I've tried calling him and texting him but he only text back he's busy. I shrugged it off he is probably writing new songs or something. I didn't think much about I was waiting for cc to come over we were going to watch a movie and hang out. I heard a knock on the door. I went to answer it......it was cc.

"hey baby!" he said jumping into my arms. I held him close its been awhile since I've seen him. I missed him so much.

"hey, I have missed you." I said putting him down giving him a soft kiss.

"I have missed you to." he said once we broke apart. I smiled and lead him over to the couch. I put in a random movie. ten minutes into the movie I guess it didn't matter we weren't even paying attention. we were to busy making- out to care.

"mm mm...boy have I missed you" I said smashing our lips back together. he moaned and I moved my lips to his neck trying to find his sweet spot.

cc's POV.

god I have missed him so much. I was about to kiss him again when my phone started ringing. I groaned and pulled away, I was pissed someone ruined me and ashy's moment. yea I call him ashy problem? but all the anger faded away when I say who it was.....it was Jake.

"hey Jake!" I said with a big smile on my face. I looked at Ashley he was on the phone smiling to, he must be talking to jinxx.

"hey babe, where are you?" he asked.

"oh, i'm at Ashley's why" I asked confused

"is it OK if I come over?" I looked at Ashley and asked he nodded.

"yeah, he said its OK!" I said I cant wait to see him.

"OK ill be there in a few babe I love you" I blushed and smiled from ear to ear.

"OK love you to!" I said. I hung up and looked at Ashley.

"yeah jinxx is coming over to" we smiled this is great if only Andy was with us....

Jake's POV.

I got out of the car with jinxx and walked up to Ashley's house and knocked on the door. we heard someone running through the house and the door open to reveal a blushing Ashley.

"hey, come in" he said and stepped aside. I went in but not before I gave him a kiss and a hug. I went in and searched for cc.

"cc where are you!" I yelled. all of a sudden I was tackled to the ground.

"BOO!! scared you didn't I?" he asked he was just so cute.

"yea you did, I will never forgive you." I said fake pouting. we got up and I folded my arms

"i'm sorry, what can I do so you will forgive me.?" he asked so sweet and innocent. mm mm... a million things went through my head.

"I have an idea..." I said as I leaned in and gave him a kiss. we pulled away after a few minutes.

"do you forgive me now?" he asked with a small smile.

"mm mm.... not yet" I leaned back in this time the kiss was deeper and longer.

"how about now?" he asked.

"almost" I said smashing our lips together. I lifted him up so he could wrap his legs around my waist we kissed for awhile then I put him down.

"now I forgive you" I said kissing his nose. he giggled and I swear that was the cutest sound I have ever heard. we sat down on the couch and started making-out again.

jinx's POV.

" you know I have missed you right?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer.he started kissing and nipping my neck.

I moaned, he pulled away after awhile and we started making-out. he nipped my bottom lip and I parted my lips slightly and let him in. he took over right away and I let him I didn't fight back. I missed this so much, after awhile I realized we were still in the door way. so I pulled away.

"um....babe as much as i'm enjoying this we are still in the door way." I said giggling. he lead me inside and closed the door.

"better?" he asked I nodded and we went back to kissing. it started getting really intense, I pulled off his shirt and he took off my jacket. he moaned and went to my neck. I started grinding against him, GOD it felt amazing. we kept going until we heard someone call out names. we pulled away and walked to the living room.

"yeah whats going on?" I asked. looking at Jake and cc.

"Andy just texted me tell me he wanted us to come over his house, he said he has something important to tell us." Jake said looking at me and Ashley. none of us have heard from him since tour ended. so I was excited to see him. I smiled and got an idea.

"hey, maybe we should tell him how we are all together and that we like him" I suggested. I mean it can give him time to understand before the next tour.

"yeah I think that's a great Idea babe" cc said looking at us "what do you guys think?"

"yea i'm cool with it what about you Ashley?" we all looked at him.

"yea we should tell him." he said I smiled this will be great, i'm sure he will understand since he's gay to.

"OK, what are we waiting for. lets go!" cc yelled and ran for the door.

we all followed and got in Jake's car and headed for Andy's house. when we arrived we heard someone yell 'its open!' we walked in and went to his living room. when we got there we saw a girl with blond hair cut short with a black shirt and ripped skinny jeans. with lots

of necklaces and rings on. she looked really nice. Andy walked in looking really nerves.

" hey Andy you said you had something important to tell us, and we have something to tell you to." I said with a smile. he smiled back but the smile faded and he looked down at his feet.

"OK but let me go first" he said

"OK, shoot what you have to say that was important" Ashley asked as we all sat down on the couch while Andy and the girl stood in front of us. Andy looked at the girl she nodded and he looked back down and took a deep breath.

"this" he said pointing towards the girl "is Juliet...............my girlfriend"

(hey, I hope you like the chapter and don't hate me lol. but I will be writing a sequel and stuff. I tried to make this chapter long with everyone POV. in it Andy's will be in the first chapter of the sequel 'ME AND THE ONES I LOVE' I will start it up soon promise. love you guys and thanks for reading this story. bye bye)