・° 'far away' °・

~ Your POV ~

- Welcome to the Akatsuki. - I looked up from my sitting position to see a tall, orange haired man. His expression was emotionless but there was something...alive in his eyes. They were hypnotizing. They were the first Rinnegan eyes I've ever seen. I've got to admit that I caught myself off of guard for a second. I needed to blink to stop this spell he put on me at the time he looked at me. I stood up.

- What should I do next then? One of members told me to stay here and wait for your orders...Leader. - It was actually also first time I had to show someone due respect. I almost bowed...

- For now stay in your room and get yourself dressed in our organization's cloak. Soon someone will come to your room to tell you what to do. - he didn't take his eyes off of me for even a second.

- Understood, Leader-sama. - I simply nodded. But when he was about to go back to his office...

- Leader! - he turned around and gave me a cold glare.

- Yes?

- Wh-...what is your name? - I really liked to know other people's names. I liked to know how to call them without formalities.

- Is is really that important to you? - his gaze pierced me through. My legs felt very weak...

- It is. - I almost whispered. There was a silence between us for a moment. I could hear our breaths.

- Pein. - he answered calmly and went away.
"Pein", I repeated it few times in my mind. Just when I was about to loose myself into deep thoughts about my leader I realized...

"I've no idea where my room is!".