・° 'the girl next door' °・

I sweat dropped and sighed heavily.

- Listen, can one of you show me my room and continue your fight after that? - I caught Barbie's attention.

- I've no idea where your room is, un. - he replied.

- Oh, Tobi heard something that new member will be living next to Deidara-senpai! - said masked man all of the sudden. Blonde one face palmed.

- Why didn't you tell us earlier, baka?! - Deidara made hand gesture as he wanted to punch Tobi but he remembered that he hid behind me. He sighed and looked at me. - Un...Follow me.

Barbie started heading to something alike stairs. It was hard keeping up with him with his companion on my back.

When I somehow managed to get upstairs, Deidara was already standing next to door on left side. I almost fell on my face when I stood in front of him. He realized that Tobi is still on my back and with forefinger he showed me to turn around. I did and after few seconds I heard "KATSU!" and something exploded few inches from my shoulders. It wasn't a big explosion but it made Tobi jump off of me with a shriek. I turned around rapidly.

- What did you do...?! - I almost yelled at him. Deidara smiled, proud of himself.

- I released you from this dumbass, un.

- You could have killed me!

- Nah, it was just a little explosion. Were you afraid, un? - He even closed his eyes in that smirk. Why was I acting so fearfully?! As I said, I'm not a coward...And I needed to play it cool or Barbie would consider me as a poltroon.

- I...Don't you even care about Tobi? He could have died too! - I pointed at masked man standing next to me, who tilted his head a little.

- Don't worry, (Name)-chan. It's Deidara-senpai's characteristic way to show how much he likes Tobi! - he clapped his hands. A vein popped on blonde's forehead.

- TOBI... - he growled. I couldn't let him start this fight again.

- OKAY! Thanks for showing me my room. I'll be going then. Bye! - I said quickly and entered my room likewise. I leaned my back against the door and closed my eyes.

"Idiots..."

- Hey, hey, hey, Deidara-senpai. I think you like (Name)-chan! - I heard Tobi's voice...and it was the only thing before half of base's roof exploded into pieces.