・° 'smile' °・

When I've got upstairs Deidara was no longer there. The only sign that something exploded earlier was a roof covered in white clay. Close enough.

I looked through a little window and realized it was already dark outside. It was also pretty quiet in all base. When I came here I could hear some voices echoing around but now it was completely silence. I thought I'd be at least sent on a mission...

I entered my room, yawning I headed to bed.
Just when I was about to change into my pajamas...

- Un... - I heard a familiar voice. I jumped back with a squeal which caused me to land on comfy sheet. I scolded myself in my mind and prepared my palms to perform some hand signs to electroshock that idiot or something.

- What are you doing here, Barbie?! - I was already shocked and confused and he just made it worse. He deserved to be called a 'Barbie'.

- Barbie, un? - Deidara jumped off windowsill and crossed his arms. - Well, that was rude, (Name).

- You're calling me rude?! You just broke into my room! - I clenched my fists to control myself from kicking his ass.

- Hey, why are you so angry? Is it about Leader? What did he do to you? - he asked and my eyes widened.

- Wh-why do you ask? - I locked my gaze into his right eye. Blonde man grinned slightly.

"Does he know something?"

- Ha! I knew it, un! - he pointed at me. - You're afraid of him! - Deidara smiled widely as he won some arguing competition. I sweat dropped.

- I am not, you idiot. Hmph! - I said and turned my head trying to look offended. I closed my eyes and curled lower lip.

When I opened one eye I saw Barbie's face at mine's height. He was slightly bending his knees and leaning his hands on them. That was the posture that parent have when her/his kid is crying and needs comforting. I looked him straight into eye and tried to make him uncomfortable because of my irritated expression. It didn't work...Deidara was still smirking and actually having fun.

- (Name)...maybe you're afraid of...me, un? - he murmured. I smiled sweetly and moved my face closer to his. I could see his eye widened.

- No, my dear Barbie. I'm more afraid of Tobi than you. - I fluttered my eyelashes. He squinted and stood up normally, sighing.

- Too bad because I planned to go easy on you, un.