・° 'goodnight' °・

Deidara started with a single, sweet kiss to see my reaction.

That day was full of confusion and shock so I was just sitting there with my lips opened a little. I was following his moves with my gaze. I actually wanted to taste his lips...

- Is it too much for you, Princess? - he asked softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck to keep my balance...or maybe to get closer. His lips were so soft and delicate. I didn't know what's wrong with me but I wanted more.

- It's actually not enough. - I murmured and leaned for another kiss.

"I think I'm going insane. Kissing two men in ONE day! And the worst thing is...I'm enjoying it."

I held his blonde bang out of our faces. I was filled with lust.

He smiled into my lips at my rapid moves. When I was about to make another synchronized motion with his lips, he pulled away.

- W-why...? - I whispered. Barbie shifted hair from my neck and shoulders. His next destination was torturing me with butterfly kisses on my jawline, neck and shoulders.

That's right. When he said that he planned to go easy on me he probably meant his kisses wouldn't be such a torture. I was impressed that you can fool someone like this with lips...

- D-Deidara... - when I moaned his name, said man bit my neck leaving a red mark. He leaned back to look into my eyes. They were probably puppy alike.

- Do you need more, (Name), un? - he asked teasingly.

- Oh, yes... - I whined. His smirk got wider.
He kissed me once again. I knew it was the last one and he's going to leave. I closed my eyes and melted into it.

I felt his hand on my neck and something wet sliding on my skin. I opened my mouth in shock which was Deidara's plan because he slipped his tongue in.

When Barbie pulled away, I left my eyelids still closed.

- Princess, I need to go. - he said and I looked at him. Blondie still had that playful smirk upon his lips.

- You can...if you explain me what the heck was on my neck?

- My mouth, un. - he replied simply.

- Oh, yeah? Who was kissing me then?

- My lips. - I growled.

- Good one, Barbie. - he chuckled and showed me two mouths on each hand. My eyes opened wide in shock. - Um...there's something REALLY wrong with me, right?

- No. - he took me into his arms bridal style again and headed for my bed. - Don't worry about it. Now, get some sleep, Princess. Tomorrow's another busy day, un. - he winked and left.

".............Am I dreaming.........?"