・° 'whenever it rains, i feel so free' °・

...Pein. Orange haired man looked like he wasn't even trying to sleep at all. I lifted my sight to look him into eyes. He stepped inside without any word of acceptance from me. I stepped back.

Leader looked around my room and then again at me. Once again I've got all his attention. My legs were trembling slightly when he closed the door behind him and moved closer to me. I tried to stay calm but imagining that he's above me and dominantly biting my lips was driving me crazy. He didn't seem to notice my craving because he slowly approached me and took my hand into his. Leader pulled me closer and with other hand he ran his fingers through my hair. It was way too gentle for him. I shivered.

- Are you afraid? - he asked quietly.

- No...I just...

- You want me. - as he said that he pulled his fingers out of my messy hair. He grasped my chin and this motion sent shivers down my spine. I was so sensitive under his touch. - And I want you.

With that he lifted me by waist and our lips met. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed back. This time actually I was above him, when I was holding both of my palms in his orange hair and lifting his face to mine. I almost felt dominant this time...but it didn't last long. Just when I thought of it, Pein laid me on bed and hovered above me.

Our lips met once again. This time it was these pair of lips that I remembered - he was pushing them against mine with such a force it hurt. He bit my lower lip and I was afraid it's going to bleed. He was pushing me on the edge of pain time to time. He was playing with my feelings.

When he was about to give me another painfully exciting kiss I heard a sound...

Someone was behind the door.