・° 'you're on my mind' °・

I heard a knock and I looked at the door in the mirror reflection. I was just checking out how do I look in Akatsuki cloak.

- Come in! - I said and turned around. I saw a purple haired woman with origami flower attached to little bun. Her orange eyes pierced me through...It was worse than Pein's gaze. Her expression was also emotionless when she said:

- Leader-sama wants to see you in his office. - she said and it sounded more like a growl.

- I'll be there in a minute. - I replied and turned around again to pin up my (hair color) hair. She gazed at my back and left. I sighed.

"She doesn't seem to like me..."

I opened the door and saw Deidara trying to get all the roof pieces together. He didn't say a word so I just headed for Leader's office.

I knocked lightly and earned quiet "come in" from the other side. So, I came in and saw Pein gazing through the window from chair next to a desk. When I closed the door, he turned all his attention to me. I gulped quietly when he showed me his Rinnegan once again.

He stood up and headed my way. I didn't dare to move. I felt paralyzed.

As he was slowly approaching me I needed to lift my gaze with his steps. Leader was a head taller than me. I didn't know if I should keep my eyes into his, so I was digressing on his face. In those few seconds I saw all his piercings.

- Look at me. - he ordered. Yes, he didn't ask me, he ordered. I locked my (eyes color) eyes into his purple ones. - Much better. Did you know that you're special? - I opened my mouth in shock...

- I-I...

- From the moment I saw you...I knew it. - he stepped even closer. - You're special. - he grasped my chin.

- Wh-Why are you saying this all of the sudden...P-Pein?

- Because, I want you to be mine. - he simply answered.