・° 'like someone in love' °・

I couldn't take my eyes off him. Before I could say something he pushed me against the wall and grabbed my chin again to keep my sight at him. He leaned a bit and gave me a peck on the lips. I felt cold metal of his piercings on my lower lip. I was so confused but he was so gentle yet dominant; the only thing I could do was staying still.

He put my both hands above my head. With this motion he earned a lightly moan from myself because of shock and an iota of pain. I saw a ghost of smile upon his lips. With that expression he leaned once again and kissed me - this time more roughly.

His lips were pushing against mine with more force second by second. When I found myself on the edge of pain he pulled away.

Leader looked into my eyes once again, it felt like he was exploring the depths of my soul.

He stepped few steps back and sat on the edge of the desk.

- It feels like you're already mine. - he murmured.

- Leader-sama...

- I like when you call me Pein. It describes me more. But only you're allowed to do it...

- Pein. - he turned to look at me again.

- Yes?

- I'm not going to be yours after one kiss. - I said, a bit more confidently. He closed his eyes and smirked slightly.

- You're so predictable. - orange haired man gazed through the window. - Don't worry, (Name). Just wait...See you soon.

Good that I understood that I can go. My head was about to explode. I've never been so shocked in my entire life...

But I've got to admit...There was something special about Pein too.