・° 'lips' °・

That was hilarious. Their expressions. Even Pein showed a little shock on his face but quickly covered it with the same mask as always. But Barbie...His eyes almost popped out of shock. I guess he saw us in that position because he even got a little blushed.

- Wh-What, un?

- I said, join us. Look... - I took a deep breath. - Both of you are fascinating in your own way. I know it's weird but I just couldn't choose one of you. You two must think 'She cheated on me' but...um...who kisses a strange girl when you just saw her? You two aren't normal too... - I scratched the back of my head and giggled nervously. They looked at each other. I sweat dropped.

"What am I asking for...?"

- Let's try it, Princess. - Deidara started and I looked at him with shock.

- Whatever makes you happy. - Pein ended. I stood up and slowly headed their way. I felt awkward...

But they happened to be not freaked out as me by this at all. Leader stood behind me and took my hand. Barbie was standing in front of me, holding me by waist.

I felt those dominant kisses on the back of my neck and shoulders. They were hot and a little painful but pleasurable. I could feel the love-bites he was leaving on my skin. Back then I was trying to hold that moan.

I also felt those gentle kisses on the other side of my neck and collar bones. They were so delicate that I shivered. I wanted more. When I thought that I'm reigning over moaning situation, Deidara kissed that sweet spot on my neck. With that action he earned himself a quite loud moan.

I could feel we're slowly moving into bed direction. I was lost, confused and curious at the same time.

"What will happen?"

I was going to discover love with those two...

But then...