・° 'lovefiction' °・

- P-Pein... - I moaned quietly. He tilted his head to look at me and at the door.

- Don't worry. He wouldn't be staying here and waiting forever. - he murmured and gazed back at me. I was overfilled with lust but it actually bothered me...

"Who could it be...?"

I put my hand on Leader's cheek and just then...

Someone came in. Someone stepped into my room!

Pein quickly jumped from bed and I sat on it. My eyes widened.

- D-Deidara...? - said man was standing there. Like he froze. Besides he was panting I could swear he was stiff.

- (Name)...? Leader? - Barbie looked at both of us and Pein came closer to him.

- What are you doing here, Deidara? - he asked coldly. Said man stood straight.

- I wasn't able to sleep so I decided to visit (Name) since she's my new neighbor. I actually thought that she's new maybe she isn't that kind of person who would come to you and tell you that she needs help because she can't sleep too, un. - he said it so fast that even Pein raised an eyebrow.

- Is that so? I hope that has nothing to do with some sort of romance with (Name)?

"Oh no...I've an idea..."

- Un...

"I'm crazy..."

- Hey, Deidara. - both of them actually looked at me.

"Here goes nothing..."

- Join us.