The 1st day of school

So guys this is my first chapter of my first book.
Please don't judge, the first chapters might seem a little boring but my writting had improved chapter by chapter. I hope you like it and please leave comments. :) xx
______________________________________________________________

My alarm rings loud. I wake up "Here we go again. Another year of waking up everyday at 7." I go to bathroom. I wash my face, brush my teeth and then I start getting ready for the 1st day of school, the famous 1st day of school. I wear tight ripped jeans and a white T-Shirt, nothing special.

I go downstairs where I find my parents getting ready for the 1st day of work. They're both secondary school teachers.

"I'm going to school. Bye! See ya'll later!" I wave at them grabbing my cup of coffee and getting ready to drive school as they smile at me saying "Be good", everyone knows that can't happen.

Anyway I get in my BMW car and I start to drive when I get a call from my buddy Edward. I answer quickly.

"Hey Edward. Mornin'."

"Good morning Ray. Hey you at school man?"

"No I'm still driving."

"Great! Can you pick me up at my place? My dad needed the car."

"Sure, I'm on my way"

"You're my man!"

I turn around to pick up Ed. He's like a little fat and he's wearing his green hoddie which he always wears when we play cards down his flat. He's the smart guy. He doesn't study that much but he always gets A's.

We arrive at school. I park the car and get out. We walk till we get to the place where the principal reads his speech, the same speech every year. Personally I know every word LOL.

There we catch up with Harry. He doesn't study at all. He just wants to pass. SO, Harry and Edward are my best friends since we were in the 3rd grade.

I got art my first period. It's not that good but it's better than maths. I hate maths. I enter the class and I pick an empty seat. The 1st period didn't even count, it was good to see the friends again, I kinda missed them a little.

Time for lunch. I see Harry and Ed at our table. I sit. "What's up Ray?" says Ed. "Nothin special, but it's kind of cool to be back here don't you think?" Harry screams "EXACTLY! You know I had a fight with the maths teacher? I missed those the whole summer."

Continuing to talk a black haired girl catch my eye. She's new of course. I've never seen her before. I interrupt the boys "Who's she?".

Ed: "I heared she's new here."

Me: "I'm not stupid, I know she's new that's why I'm asking"

Harry: "I had class with her. She was in my math class. She's super smart."

Me: "What's her name?"

Harry: "I don't know. She didn't even speak. She was with her head down writting all the time"

I keep starring, I'm really enjoying her cute face. She turns around and catchs me starring. I look away quickly. There's something about this new girl. I'm going to talk to her.