Where is he?

Selena's POV

I wake up the next morning and start getting ready for school. I take the bus because everyone is gone and I'm home alone.

I arrive at school. I have to accept, what happened last night has totally changed my sense of humour. But that was the last time he talks to me.

My 1st class is art. I try to get my mind out of him but I fail, everytime.

It's almost lunch time and I grab something to eat and a cup of tea. I try to find an empty seat but suddenly a girl waves at me letting me know that I can sit there. She's Emily, from my maths class.

I walk towards her as I check around to find Ray but I don't spot him anywhere.

"Hey Emily!" I smile.

"Hi Selena!" she smiles back.

"What's been up?" 

"Nothing special. School stuff. What about you?" she asks.

"Same." I say as I continue to throw my eyes on every table checking for Ray.

"He's not here."She says. I totally Shock.

"What are you talking about?" I ask acting like I don't follow.

"You're checking for Ray, right? He's not here. I mean, his car wasn't at the parking lot, at least I didn't saw it."

Why hasn't he come to school today? You know what? I don't care.

I ask "How do you know I was searching for Ray?"

She replies quickly "It's simple. I've only seen you with him so, he's your friend."

"Right" I say.

We start talking random stuff until the bell rings.

I finish school and get on the bus to go home.

This day was completely empty. I didn't see him. Why do I care so much anyway? He lied to me. He is a fuckboy and he just wanted to get between my legs.

I get inside my house and sit on the couch turning on the TV, I don't say a thing.

"Honey, you're here. How was school?" Mom asks.

"It was fine." I say as I see she noticed something's wrong.

I go upstairs and lay in my bed. I don't feel well. It feels like something's in my stomach. I don't understand what it is but I know that I shouldn't have gone out with Ray yesterday. I ask myself a simple question.

"Am I broken?"

It bangs in my head as I start thinking that I am. I seriously am.

I miss the first day of school when I talked to him. 

I miss him. Oh my God I'm acting like I know him for my whole life. Just two damn days.

I eat dinner and start doing my homework, but my mind is always at him.

Where was he? I shouldn't have leave him like that last night. He was being sencire.

I want to apologise to him, but I don't know where to find him.

I take my phone and send him a text.

"Ray?" but the message doesn't go through because he has turned his phone off or on airplane mode.

That's alright, he'll see it sooner or later.

I put my head on the pillow after I finish my homeworks and I sleep with him on my mind. 

OH

MY

GOD.

What's happening to me?

_______________________________

Please rate and comment. :) xx