At seven

Selena's POV

My phone rings. I wake up and check my phone. I'm wondering what it is, maybe an acception of a friend request on Facebook. But it's not.

I unlock the phone and *New message from Ray* appears on the screen. My heart starts to beat fast. I never gave him my number.

I open the message.

"Good morning Selly! :)"

I reply "Mornin Ray. :') How did your number get in my phone?"

"I put it yesterday when you were asleep in my car. Sorry."

" You don't have to be sorry. I do. I fall asleep in your car. I'd like to know what happened yesterday when I was asleep."

He replies "Sure, why not?"

"Can we go to starbucks? I love it there." I say with a lot of confusion waiting for what he'll say.

"Gr8! Cool if I pick you up at 7?"

I got a happy feeling about this one. I reply "7 it is."

"Aiit, C U :D". After I read this I start smiling like and idiot. I mean, without him I'd feel so lonely.

I get ready for school, ask my dad to give me a ride.

We get there and I see Ray's car parked. I see a lot of students around but I can't spot Ray. He'll probably be inside. Why do I care this much. Life isn't Ray. Why am I thinking so much about him? Maybe I'm really in love.

My first class is geography, which I really hate. All the time I think about starbucks. Where is he? I didn't saw him in the parking lot where all the students stay before the bell rings.

Ray's POV

The bell rings and it's lunch time. Edward and Harry have skipped the last class. I don't think they'll be back so I find an empty table.

I sit there and start staring at Selena's messages from the morning.

I think she's gonna sit with me. I mean she ain't got no friends here so there's a high possibility of her sitting here.

Selena's POV

It's lunch time, I'm starting to check for Ray and hoping he's not with his friends in the same time.

I see him staring at his phone. I can see him from behind. I walk towards him and slowly cover his eyes from the back.

I make a weird voice "Who's this?"

He replies chuckling " You're definitely not Harry or Edward. Your hands are soft so you're a girl. I've never heard this voice so you have to be someone new. In our school are only 4 new students, 3 of them are guys and the one is a girl. You're new, you're a girl. The lovely Selena is the only option left." He smiles.

What a smart ass!

I sit down and smile at him as he stares at my eyes.

"What's up?" I say.

"I'm cool. What about you?"

"I wanna apologise for falling as ..."He interupts me.

"I thought you wanted to go to starbucks."

What an idiot girl. I was thinking about tonight since the 1st class and I mess it up now.

"You're right! Sorry. Wanna take a walk in the hallways?"

Ray's POV

She's asking me to take a walk in the hallways?! The new smart girl?

"Why not?"

I stand up and grab 2 cups of coffee and give one to her.

She smiles and thanks me.

I'm thinking what conversation to make with her tonight at starbucks. I want to catch her attention. I want her to fall for me.

We enjoy the walking until the bell rings and we say "I got literature" in the same time.

We laugh out loud. Omg I have class with the girl I like.

We enter the class and sit next to each other.

All the time I didn't take my eyes off her. The way she talks, the way she sees, the way she notices me starring. SHE is lovely. I'm so deep. And I say with myself "Fuck!"

I'm in love.

_________________________________

Please rate and comment what you think about the story or how should it continue. ;) xx