250

Selena's POV

I wake up like everyday but not by my alarm clock. A phone call wakes me up. Is an unknown number. I pick up.

"Hello?" In a deep voice, of course I just woke up.

"Is this Selena?" a familiar voice asks.

"Yeah, this is she. Who's speaking?" I ask.

"It's Edward. Look, about visiting Ray ... I'm going to skip two classes today and my dad doesn't need the car. You got any free period today?"

How should I respond? I don't have any free period but I have to visit him and this is the best chance.

"Yes, first three periods, I've already done the class work they gave us so that's no point in going at school that time. So, yeah."

"Great!" he says "I'll pick you up in 45 minutes, I got your adress from the students book. The principal always takes me for these kind of things." He chuckles.

"Really. That's pretty cool. Alright, I'll be ready. See ya!"

I'm going to visit Ray. Oh my God! I should find the words. He was just being honest and I was being just rude. It was totally my fault. But .. I mean, he's a fuckboy. What if he really wanted to get in my pants? Maybe he deserved it. Nobody is that friendly in the 1st day of school for no reason.

Or it might be the other way around. He was being friendly just because he is a nice good guy. I don't know what to think.

*45 minutes later*

My parents are at work so I'm home alone. I wear a nice sportive white T-Shirt and some black shorts. The bell rings. I open the door and see Edward.

"Good morning." He says.

"Morning Edward!" I smile.

I get in the car and Edward starts the ingine. I'm so nervous, but I don't know why. I admit, I like him, a lot, but why he's gotta be on my mind like every second?

"Edward, I don't know how to thank you for this."

"Don't mention that. Like I said, he's my friend too." he smiles.

He drives much better than Ray, I mean much slower.

"You like him?" He asks in a really fast voice like it's some random question. My heart ponds.

"Wh..What do you mean?"

Edward replies quickly "You know what I mean. No one visits anyone that has less than two weeks since they met each other."

Oh my God, he's right. I barely know him, what should I say. Should I tell him we were together that night and everything? Hell naw!

"Noo! I'm just being nice to him like he was to me!" I totally lie.

"Mm .. okay." He smiles a little letting me know he found out I was lying.

We talk about random stuff till we get to the hospital parking lot. We park the car and enter the hospital.

Edward asks a nurse.

"Excuse me. Can I know what room is Ray  Cathry resting?"

She replies "Hi! Who are you?"

I reply "We're his friends, we came to visit him."

She goes to a desk and checks a notebook.

"Room 250. It's in the 3d floor" she smiles.

We reply in the same time "Thank you!"

We get in the elevator. My heart is racing, I'm nervous as hell! Edward notices that and keeps smiling.

We get out of the elevator and start walking till we find the room.

After 30 seconds, I'm staying in front of the "Room 250"

OH MY GOD!