| 2 | His suspicions |

Rated M Warning

KSL Dance Studio

"I'm not sure we.. should.. aah ahm" Yixing panted trying to catch his breath before she continued kissing him lustfully, At the same time grinding her hips onto his.. feeling him grow more and more aroused which was exactly what she wanted.

"Hyung i think left my bag..." Jongin stopped, then stood stunned at the sight before him

His bestfriend on the floor with a girl on top of him, Her long hair blocking their faces,
Jongin was baffled for a moment then realized she seemed familiar,

She quickly got off him but didn't want to reveal her face, which didn't matter since jongin knew who she was now.. and she had a feeling he did also.

"You.. you're not.. you weren't.. hyung..?" Jongin stammered,

"Jongin!" Yixing replied breathless, "What is this what is going on.." Jongin asked exasperated.
"Jongin don't be angry with her" Yixing asked softly, "Don't! tell me how to feel.." Jongin snapped.

"I know this looks bad.." Yuri started, "I can't believe you.. my sister?" Jongin asked while looking at yixing, "I can't believe this.." he added shaking his head in disbelief while slowly backing out.

"Yuri an i.. we.." Yixing started but yuri cut him, "Jong-ah stop" Yuri commanded,
He reluctantly did so, But finding his sister and best friend like that was shocking,

He was the youngest in his family and his older sister's treated him like the baby cuddling him for most his life, But he felt as a brother he should still look out for older sister's because unfortunately there were guys who liked to perv on them, not saying that was the case with his friends.

But his noona's were off limits, that's just the way it was, jongin didn't stand for it and it was final, Reason: His friends were like family to him so it would freak him out.. and he just couldn't take it.

"Let me explain jongie-ah" Yuri asked him, "Then Talk!" he grumbled

"Honestly jongie-ah it's not a big deal, Yixing and i were just dancing together for fun i mean you've seen us do it before.." Jongin only huffed annoyingly, "Get to the point"

She quickly glanced at yixing for a moment as to mention with her eyes to go along,
"I ended up tripping on a step an he couldn't catch me in time because he was too exhausted from practice, And i accidentally fell onto him and that's when you came in.." Yuri finished,

Jongin started to have second thoughts because what she was saying seemed reasonable..
But what he walked in on looked a lot like.. making out, he started questioning himself then looked suspiciously at yixing, who was looking at yuri, and he noticed his eyes were concerning an gentle, Almost tinged with worry, At the same yuri tried not to glance back at him..

"What.. do you take me for? Why did you seem so out of breath?" Jongin asked glaring at the both of them awaiting the answer.

"Well like i said jongin we were dancing" Yuri answered simply, Ignoring his oldest sister's remarks for a moment he turned to his best friend to see if he had something to add,

"Hyung.. Is this the truth?" Jongin asked yixing, Finally peeling his eyes away from yuri,
Yixing saw how desperate jongin's eyes were making him hesitate his answer.

He wanted to tell jongin the truth, take yuri's hand and announce their relationship.

But it wasn't that simple, Because the possibility of losing he and jongin's friendship was at stake
So he took a breath an went along with yuri's lie to his best friend..