| 12 | Slip of the tongue | M |

Chapter 12

Jongdae made it like he texted baekhyun he would.. But not all there an despite feeling rejected he still found himself unable to ever become angry with yiyun..

Baekhyun wants to ask him what happened but since he hasn't spoken a word since getting here, he decides against it.

Something's wrong in the universe he believes because jongdae's outspoken as they come, so of course being mr-who-it-all baekhyun could sense it and was now heavily eyeing him and looking expectant. In this case him being this quite actually makes his plan become even more perfect.

Baekhyun sighs heavily "What it is?" Jongdae asked quietly and holy crap it surprises the older,

"Oh just waiting.. you're pretty quiet.." Baekhyun replies.

"Quiet!? Nope i'm just.. thinking.." Jongdae scrambles to say but remaining the tough cookie he is.

"Would've been a lot better with minseok hyung here" Baekhyun proceeded then eyed the cracked open side door with a smirk, "Yeah.." Jongdae trails off sadly.

"Then it's a good thing i am" Minseok spoke entering from the side entrance with a smile.

"Seok hyung!" Jongdae beamed racing out from his chair to hug him and minseok was reminded how amazing of a friend he is, "How? wh-what are you doing here! i thought you were sent home by the nurse" Jongdae asked,

"It was more of a precautionary measure, for a stomach bug an tiredness" Minseok put

"He dragged his ass here claiming to be fine" Baekhyun chimed in.

"I am.." Minseok assured jongdae, "An i was just about to say something nice baek but now i don't feel like it" he teased, "Ok sorry hyung" Baekhyun whined.

"It was baek's idea to surprise you" Minseok reveals

"You're an ass for pretending like that" Jongdae scolded baekhyun.

"I do something nice an this is what you have to say worm" he responds an jongdae just laughs and for a bit forgets about yiyun,

"I missed you hyung really.."

"You're always missing me" Minseok chuckled causing jongdae to falter, he's always teased about these things,

"Oh.. no jong i'm kidding it's really nice of you an i appreciate it.."

Jongdae blinked at him an laughed nervously "We should get back to the table.. before arrivials"

Ending the mushy moment or he might've cried, as baekhyun looked bored "Are you done or do you need a room..?"

"Shut up jackass!" Jongdae yelled before moving his chair next to minseok's.

"Oh someones coming" Baekhyun announced "It's the weird girl from lunch earlier, She went all 'hi boys' Jongdae pointed out,

"She's not weird it's because she likes me" Baekhyun frowned, "I don't know about that.." Minseok replied, "Psh watch! Oh! Amber-shi?" Baek waved as she entered behind sunyoung and minseok stiffens as jongdae freezes.

"Who do you not know!?" Sunyoung questioned her best friend suspiciously

"You can't audition here!" Baekhyun jokingly directs at yiyun, "I'm supporting my friend" Yiyun retorts and when her eyes make contact with jongdae he laughs out loudly suddenly because he's convinced himself he's happy an having fun, Not inwardly hurt an depressed at all! He then nudges baekhyun roughly to laugh with him and baekhyun is puzzled but does so anyway and watching the whole thing minseok now knows what happened..