| 13 | The Unthinkable | M |

Chapter 13

Rated Mature do not read any further if it makes you uncomfortable..

They now laid in exhaustion following a second go which had a slight and embarrassing mishap, that left yixing beyond flustered, they were continuing to stay safe but he found he was having trouble rising to the occasion for it.., Yuri was left baffled of why an eighteen year old, had run into such a problem, But quickly forgave him and took lead as she had their first time four months ago.

Lazily riding him for several minutes in a stranded and slow pace, his eye glazed over watching her above him was sufficient enough for him to reach his peak, Leaving them both panting messes, Afterward yuri had fallen asleep and to him she looked like an angel tangled in powder blue sheets. It was so quiet he couldn't help but hear her soft breathing and the sound of her heartbeat, She looked so peaceful, so he let her sleep and laid still waiting for his energy to return, too enamored with the words she uttered.

He was quickly snapped out of replaying the moment in his mind, When his displaced cellphone went buzzing off from somewhere making yuri stir, He arose causing the sheet to fall away from his milky toned chest that had a thin later of sweat covering it, some of the messiest hair an red swollen lips, he slowly removed his embrace from yuri's waist to locate the device yawning,

It showed multiple messages from his sister yiyun wondering where he was to meet for his doctor's appointment in twenty minutes, His eyes widened crap! as much as he'd like to stay here holding her, he's gotta go, a promise is a promise especially to his mom.. He wonders if he should say where he has to go to yuri, since by now all his movements has her awake, but he doesn't want to worry her over anything.

"Xing-ah?" she sleepily pouts and when her voice slightly goes up he melts.

"Hey.." he softly replies crawling over and haphazardly kisses her, while still holding his now slightly chipped and case-less phone. "Are you leaving?" Yuri asks sitting upright gently holding the sheet over her top, as he solemnly nods yes.

"It's okay to leave you know.." she playfully teases running her other hand back though her long dark locks.

A small gesture that always gets yixing weak, "I know.. it's just" he starts before she crawls nearer and he kisses her shoulder causing her to sigh in content, He realized they were the most comfortable they've ever been.

"I don't want to leave," He whispers near the crook of her neck and with that response it was her turn to kiss him slow and languid making his mind a fog, and the choice even harder.

"Yixing-ah, go, you can use my shower"

"Yul, Are you sure?" Yixing asks an she loves the way he purses his lips to say it, "Hm mh or to save water a better idea would be to shower together" Yuri goes on to finish sexily and his breath hitches, moving away to gape at her in shock.

"Whaa..tt Noona!!" He squeaks with wide eyes, unprepared for things to go that far,

"I just thought since we've already been naked an wet.." And that has him holding his breathe an staring in astonishment.

"How can you sound so casual!" And she likes seeing this side of him because it's too cute,

"I'm just kidding! you can go alone! it'll be faster" Yuri giggles an it's adorable to him, he exhales an doesn't realize how red his whole face has turned, he knows he shouldn't be so shy anymore.. and he's turned on again, So he pins her down an crashes his lips onto hers swallowing her surprised moans before pulling back, leaving her stunned. "Yixing!"