| 5 | You're so Bad |

School Hallway

Soojung was left unable to shake the strange feelings she felt in her stomach,
"What was that about..?" She asked herself, whatever it was made her shudder (in a good way)

Did she just unintentionally have a moment with yawning boy from homeroom,

Chanyeol noticed his friend became distracted and suggested they finish their talk another time.

"..But oppa i still have questions" Soojung called out pouting at him.

"Later!" Chanyeol waved rushing to beat the bell "Bad oppa!" Soojung scolded.

It was settled she decided to stick with chanyeol since he was the only familiar face here.

She then sighed and became reminded of what just occurred, And was curious as to why that guy stared at her like that.. The look in his eyes seemed soft gentle and sincere almost how someone would look at his lover, In awe like no one else was around.. and a hint of something else.. and the fact she felt weird when their eyes met annoyed her, She was in no way an easy girl and took pride in that.

Being a stranger to him is what bothered her most, it was inappropriate and uncalled for right? Soojung snapped herself out of it  

"That rude ugh!! who does he think he is!? Does he think he's getting away with that" Soojung muttered she needed to teach boys like him a lesson.

Jongin continued on his way to find his missing charm necklace, that something else in his eyes was confusion. He then snapped out of it and remembered the importance of finding his lost charm, He's never gone a competition without it, It was given to him on his birthday with special meaning from his childhood.

His thoughts were broken with shouting that ripped through the hallways..

"Yah! rude boy" Soojung yelled while making her way towards him she then strongly grabbed his arm, Her eyes widened even surprising herself with the spontaneous action.

Jongin whipped around startled, before he could discover the noisy source he felt his left arm being grasped roughly "What the hel..." Jongin began but was unable to finish seeing this girl so close up he felt winded and something in the pit of his stomach.

He couldn't believe the girl was basically identical to someone who used to frequent his life an that girl was his sister's sooyoung's best friend yoona his crush since forever aka 'the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen in his life..' The 'goddess' he refused to divulge the identity of to jongdae earlier that day just to look cool..

He caught himself gazing at her once more but only briefly but she saw and had had enough.. his gaze was intense it made her heart thump she didn't even know him!

"You're unbelievable!!" Causing jongin to flinch taken aback, "Who is this crazy girl.." He thought. "Why are you grabbing me what kind of girl are you?" As he tried to tug out her grip that didn't waver.

"One you tried pulling your dirty tricks on" Soojung scowled, "What?" Jongin asked blankly 

"Do you do it with all the girls or just the new ones?" Soojung questions and jongin almost chokes, face flushing in embarrassment "Woahh whatt!!" He stammers but she ignores him and continues her rant "I swear boys like you are so..!"

"Are you psychotic!?" Jongin exclaimed

"Do you gawk at all the new girls?" Soojung asked "Is it how you get their attention?"

"Apparently It got your's?" Jongin retorted raising a brow accompanied by a slight smirk due to her firm hold, Leading her to scowl offended, before immediately releasing her his arm.