| 4 | Bad first impressions |

Homeroom

Jongin was annoyed, He needed to understand what he just saw, who was that with naeun?
And why by the looks of things did it seem he was slowly making his way into her heart..

Thought's ran through jongin's head, Was his place taken as her person?
Naeun looked so happy.. her eyes hadn't lit up like that in so long, He then softly sighed.
"Does she know i'll always be there for her? that she has.. me..?" Jongin questioned in his mind.

"They're making their debut in homeroom" Baekhyun joked, "Big deal" Jongin yawned,
Ruffling his hair then placed his earphones in, Blocking out the noisy classroom mainly girls whisper's about the new boy being cute and jongdae's continuous loud blabber about the newbies.

"Don't get caught.." Sehun warned, "I won't" Jongin responded smirking as he closed his eyes, Jongin usually listened to music before class because it calmed him, Not to be a brat.

Besides he'd always remove them before the teacher came into the classroom anyway.

"Sehun-ah did you get to talk with soonkyu-shi yet?" Yixing asked, 

"It's almost no point, I don't think i can make practice later today.." Sehun revealed mournfully.

"Sehun you kinda have to be there it's in two days" Yixing stressed, "I know i wanna be there but noona is worried again and i.." Sehun was then cut off by jongin who caught parts of the convo.

"Sehun-ah we need you, she's just overreacting, you've always been fine for the most part" Jongin added loudly, "For the most part.." Sehun solemnly murmured

"It's going to be complicated, we can't practice without you.. But your health's more important, Practice is very tiring.. I can only imagine how hard it must feel for you.. I don't blame her for taking precautions,"Yixing told sehun Knowing the feeling..

"It's ok as long as i love it" Sehun assured.

"Noona sees me in the dongsaengie way, I can be my charming self an convince her, She's practically my sis too,  don't worry sehunnie i got it" Jongin assured in the loud tone again.

"Yah Why are you yelling?" Baekhyun asked, "I agree so noisy.." Zitao chimed in.
"Did you hear something?" Jongin asked ignoring tao, "Whatever" Zitao scoffed.

"Anyway you're talking over others conversations" Baekhyun stated, "What's that hyung!?" Jongin replied, "Omg why don't you take out the earphones pabo!" Baekhyun pointed out annoyed, Jongin just smirked because he could hear, besides an annoyed baekhyun wasn't intimidating to him.

Baekhyun and Jongin's friendship was complicated.. They'd seriously clash at times and get tired of each other pretty fast, but at the end of it all they were still close friends who playfully bickered and joked like siblings.

"You can hear me!" Baekhyun spoke, "Calm down hyung," Jongdae told baekhyun,
But baekhyun knew jongin's behavior could be disrespectful at times when agitated anyway, 

Jongin has always masked hurt and annoying feelings with cockiness.

"Do you want me to apology? Because i won't.." Jongin scoffed then closed his eyes again, "What's with him?" Jongdae asked Yixing, Sehun shrugged and Yixing only glanced at his friend concerned.

---

"Omo! His eyes are so pretty" Chorong sighed, "Are you going to tell him yourself?" Her best friend Bomi asked, "I will.. soon" Chorong claimed.

Park Chorong is the cliche popular girl who was voted top four prettiest in the whole school, And had her eyes on the one guy it seemed impossible to get, Kim Jongin.. Was he even interested? The answer was no,