| 9 | You weren't there.. |

[Boys bathroom]

Minseok slowly came to opening his eyes to find... he was still inside the bathroom stall except he felt no pain in his side he was alone and there was no jongdae.. his tearful confession never occurred..,

He was in complete confusion until realizing he might have lost consciousness after regurgitating, It was the last time he was awake and what followed later was a lucid subconscious dream.

He stumbled to the sinks and cleaned his mouth still feeling dizzy when he stood a bit too fast, then headed out to the nurse's wanting nothing more than to go home, Instead of going back to the cafe like nothing happened, The stress and guilt wasn't an exaggeration, he felt it was literally eating at him inside.. How was he supposed to face jongdae now?

--

After leaving the office he was easily given a permission slip with how obviously ill he appeared, He felt like he should give an explanation to his friends to not leave them concerned..

He pressed send and closed his eyes, If jongdae finds out about he an yiyun seeing each other he hoped one day he could forgive him.. and that he never intended for this..

Cafeteria

Jongdae felt his phone buzz as 'His Minseokie' flashed on the screen

"Why is he texting me from the bathroom?" he chuckled then read

'Jong-ah I'm really sorry about the abrupt leave.. but i'm not feeling well at all.., the nurse suggested i go home.. i know lunch was brief but i'll make it up' -minseok

"He's not coming back hyung, he says doesn't feel well an he's going home early.." Jongdae states waving his phone at baekhyun.

Once again jongdae was disappointed, something or someone was always pulling minseok away and it was happening more often But how selfish would it be for him to be bummed when his best friend isn't feeling well.

"That sucks hope he's alright, he probably ate something weird" Baekhyun guessed an the younger only sighed "Wait if you're hanging with yiyun an minseok hyung is sick how the hell am i supposed to do the auditions by myself!?"

"I didn't think about that" Jongdae, "It's important we're supposed to all three be there" Baekhyun reminded, "I know! i won't be long yiyun's going with yixing hyung to an appointment anyway i can make it then!" Jongdae assured the older, "I'll hold you to it"

----

As classes began to clear baekhyun spotted his target before leaving out and he exhaled nervously.

He was waiting for a chance not a usual feeling he showed but now he had reason.. He then 

"Soojung-shi" Baekhyun called softly but his tone loud enough for her to hear.

She froze the only person who knew her name here was chanyeol.. and the owner of the voice was all too familiar but it couldn't be she hadn't heard it in years.. and was shocked to see his face.

"Hi.. have you been well?" Baekhyun asked walking up "I know.. i live here what are the odds.." he added, Soojung stood stone faced not knowing what emotion to feel after the initail shock wore off.

"Come on say something soojung-ah anything.. tell me how horrible i am"

"I want to hit you" she blurted, "You.. can if you want.." Baekhyun replied a bit taken back.

"I really just might.." she warned glaring, "You probably don't want to see me.. But when i saw you in class i couldn't help to approach you.. i might have let you down but please.." Baekhyun admitted