| 3 | Curiosity |

Jongin's House [Next Day]

"Wake up jongin-ah" He heard and he groaned "Ah few more minutes.." gripping his blanket tighter, "Ani, jongin you have to get up, it's time for school" Sooyoung urged.

"What ah seriously.." Disliking being late to school he dragged himself toward the bathroom for a shower, got dressed and rushed downstairs to quickly eat anything and felt his older sister eyeing him, he now felt awkward wanting to forget last night.

"Yah i know it'll be hard for you" Sooyoung expressed to him while he ate, "Soo i was wondering if you wanted me to talk to yuri instead" 

"No.. no noona! i'll do it.. i just have to find a good time" Jongin lied slinging his bag over his shoulder.

"If you say so jongin-ah" Sooyoung replied knowing him he'd wait till the last minute, he wasn't good at expressing something like that to anyone especially yuri, sooyoung knew that.

  "Soo-Noona you'll still hold your promise from last night?"  

 Jongin anxiously asked  Before running out the door he had to ask one more time to be sure.  

"Yes jongin now get to school" Sooyoung assured

He knew he wouldn't be able to bring up the touchy subject to yuri it was too difficult, why'd things like that have to be so complicated?

He couldn't believe he cried and spilt his guts out to his sister about his worries, He thought he'd never tell a soul but what's done is done and sooyoung was now sworn to secrecy and he trusted her.

---

School Courtyard

"Glad you're here hyung" Sehun greeted, "What happened you were almost late" Yixing asked,

"My alarm didn't work, I think i slept on my side wrong, my neck is killing me" Jongin groaned.
"Is there anything that can help it? Yixing asked, "Yeah do you have healing powers?" Jongin joked,

"Be careful jongin" Yixing said concerned as sehun rested his chin on his shoulder
"Don't worry the pain will fade through the day maybe," Jongin assured.
Sehun then continued his affection by wrapping his arms around jongin's waist from behind.

"What are you doing hun-ah?" Jongin asked with a small smirk on his face.

"To soften the pain hyung" Sehun claimed, 

"You make my heart flutter hunnie-ah" Jongin laughed, "Who's my cute dongsaeng?"

"I am!" Sehun happily replied.

"If someone we compete against saw this you'd both die of embarrassment" Yixing told them.
"You're right, good thing none of them are around," Jongin agreed laughing with Sehun.

"You guys are in a good mood," Baekhyun mentioned walking up with jongdae,
"Oh It's just baekhyun hyung" Jongin referred causally, "Or a hello would've have been nice?" Baekhyun scoffed, "Anyway competition, It's a big one boys you ready?"

"We're not allowed to talk competition with you baek hyung" Jongin replied,
"I'm under the impression that it's impossible to steal moves from each other through conversation jongin-ah" Baekhyun teased,

"Hyung do u always have to be a smarta" Jongin complained, "You're being paranoid hyung" Sehun told jongin after releasing his hold, "You're lucky sehun saved you twerp" Baekhyun warned.