Chapter 4

What, who, how, Dave. "What?" I asked in a low voice. She just stared forward and didn't look at me. How could he pinpoint everything on me, he was the one who killed them. They killed them, I didn't. I cried as I watched the house burn, as I heard them scream, oh god the screams. I remember looking at the burning house hearing the screams of the family, my family. I heard a deep comforting voice "Hey, are you OK?" Shane said. I didn't even realize I was crying. I nodded and faked a smile. He smiled back and stared into my eyes. Oh god he has beautiful eyes. Then I heard Emily talking to Dave. "I can't believe she would do that to her family, then laughed! God she is a monster." That was it the last straw, I'm going to break every bone in Daves body, I stood up quickly but then I realized what I was doing. I vowed not to hurt anyone else. So as everyone stared at me, I stormed out of the room.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I ditched school and went home. I was done with this. Hawaii it is, a fresh start. I wanted and needed to be away from these people.i put on the titanic and grabbed a half gallon of chocolate ice cream. I cuddled up in a blanket and cried my way through the movie. About an hour later as I was crying like a maniac while Jack died on the titanic. I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it to see Shane. "God, what happened to you!?" He exclaimed. Oh yeah I forgot I just spent an hour crying. I laughed and gestured him to come in. He looked and saw the movie and nodded in understanding. "Want to watch it with me?" I choked  out. He smiled and nodded. I pulled the blanket over us, and I started crying again. I felt myself begin to fall asleep, Shane's warm body by mine didn't make it any easier to keep awake. Before I could object and get up I began to lean into Shane's body and fall asleep.

When I woke up I was on top of Shane. Oh my god, I fell asleep with Shane, the player. Ugh why is he so easy to get along with. I started to move off him when his arm rapped around my waste and he pulled me closer. Ugh, just let me go please. I haven't even known you for 2 days. I looked at the time 11pm, I tried to get off but his grip just tightened, so I decided to just lay back down and go to sleep, only I couldn't. I could just think about how Emily thinks I'm a murderer who killed my family. Oh my poor family, they told me to stay away from Ryan, but I thought I loved him. Ryan was a 17 year old boy who I had a crush on for years. His blonde hair, and his green eyes were like magnets they attracted me to him. After a while he asked me out and we were happy, but my family thought there was something up with him. They asked me to dump him hundreds of times, but I was in love, or so I thought. He then started taking me places like the beach, or amusement parks. We grew close, really close when he let me know his secret, his terrible secret. Ryan was a drug dealer, who only pretended to love me so I could give him free rides to his drop off points.

Then he introduced me to his gang of friends who also helped. Jake, Joe, and Dave were the top three. When I found out about his secret, I kept it. To blinded by my feelings, after a while he asked me to help him, and being as stupid as I was I did. I ended up being basically the assassin of the group. I was the killer, who when people didn't pay there dept. , I killed them. I was ruthless, then I started coming to my senses, oh my god I was killing people. I was a murderer, a killer. When I said I wanted to quit, he said no he will just give me a new assignment and I agreed like an idiot.

After a while he asked me to have sex with him, and when I refused he said I would pay. He kicked me out and on my way home I smelt fire, when I ran to my house it was on fire and I could here the screams of my family. They burned to death as I look at Dave who was laughing. Oh I was devastated, the police caught Ryan, and apparently my step brother Josh was at a party, but he said he would never talk to me again.

That's when I thought about Daves words "He is out." Oh no, that means Ryan's out of prison, and he is gonna want to kill me.