*Kaitlyn and Lukes History*

Kaitlyns POV

It was the first day of fourth grade, and I wasn't happy. More like depressed. My BFF Abigail just move to Florida. It's the worst thing every because we never go to Florida. I was raised by my aunt Rose, but she isn't around a lot because of her business.

She owns the S. A. A. and she is always is on a mission. She says I get to be an agent someday, and I'm really excited, but I would be more excited if Abigail would've stayed.

I walked into school looking as depressed as I feel. I walked to where my grade was seated, and sat down next to this boy. He looked at me and said "Are you new?"  I nodded without looking him in the eye.

He smiled and I could see his braces, I looked then into his bright blue eyes which were filled with happiness.

"It's always great to have a new kid, I like showing them around and helping them out." He said still smiling. I gave a half smile and looked away.

It was now lunch and I was still very sad. Instead of going to lunch I cried by the lockers and was waiting for lunch to end when Luke walked up to me.

"Hey, are you OK?" He said in a very concerned voice. I shook my head no, and cried harder.

We talked for a while and I explained about Abigail and he stayed quiet nodding his head in understanding.

I look at him and say "What's your name anyway?" He looks at me and says "Luke, you?" I smile and say "Kaitlyn."

We spent all through elementary school together. He learned my darkest secrets and I learned his. As the years went by we got closer. Sometimes I wish we were dating but I know he doesn't feel the same about me.

We were now seniors, and girls were really excited for prom. Well, every girl except me. I had no date, and it was a week till prom. I had a dress because I would just end up going on my own with my friends Cally. She has a date but she said we could hang out to.

Luke's POV

Damn it!

God why can't I just be a fucking man and walk up to her and ask her out to prom

Kaitlyn was my best friend ever, but I wanted to be more then friends but...

I could just never get up and ask her out, she is special. She would never like me. We're friends and that's all that's going to happen.

Ugh it's 3 days till prom, I'm going to ask her out today. I'll be a man today. I will make my life have a meaning today.

"Kaitlyn." I ask in a low voice. She looks up from her book and smiles at me.

"What's up Luke?" She says with her bright beautiful smile, damn I wanted her.

"I have a question, um, will you, um, got to p-prom with me?" I stutter panicking. She looks at me and tilts her head examining me. Shit, I knew she would say no.

Then out of nowhere her face lights up and she hops up from her chair. "Yes! Oh my god yes!" She grabs me in a tight hug.

I let out a sigh of relief. Wait...

She said...

Yes.

Does that mean she likes me? Nah, probably just like I have no date, you have no date, let's go to prom together.

She would never like me.

We did go to prom together, and had lots of fun. She thought she looked fat in her prom dress but I told her she was not fat and her face got bright red.

Damn I wanted her so much.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We were now 20 years old.

I had no job, and Kaitlyn was keeping secrets from me. Why the hell couldn't she just trust me? But this was it. I'm going to confront her today.

I can't handle her keeping secrets from me. I love her and she doesn't even know it.

I see her pass by and I grab her arm "Kaitlyn, we need to talk. Now." I say.

I pull her to where nobody around. "Please, please tell me what your hiding," I say my voice sounding hurt, well I was, but never mind. " I care about you so please tell me what the hell this big secret is that you can't tell me."

She looked confused but then let out a sigh. "I'm part of an agency." She spits out. I motioned her to continue. "It's-it's the S. A. A. but you can't tell anyone!" She says sternly.

I opened and closed my mouth a couple times not knowing what to say. I nodded then said "Can I join?"

She looked at me very confused. "What?" She said completely bamboozled.

"Can I join?" I said repeating myself.

She just looked at me confused again. She opened and closed her mouth a couple times before finally saying "I'll have to ask my aunt, but I don't see why not." I smile and nod.

After a while her aunt agreed and we became partners.

I went through a lot of training. I mean a lot.

Kaitlyns POV

We're now 23. I have been put on the most important mission of all time.

Luke and I have to catch Ryan. The biggest drug lord ever. He is wanted for murder, drug dealing, kidnapping, raping, stealing, and much, much more.

We had one big problem though. We had no idea where he is. We have been searching for who he was involved with, and we found this girl, Desiree Manna.

Ex-girlfriend, and ex-drug assassin. Apparently they were very close, and then she broke it off because she wouldn't have sex with him, or murder anymore people.

The only problem was, we have no idea where she is either.

We have looked and searched her old house, old school, old jobs, and there is never any trace. She is apparently on the run from him because Ryan wants to kill her.

He did kill her whole family except Josh her step brother. He refused to talk to us and said he hates her so he went no where.

I heard my door swing open to my office and smash against the wall. "I found her!" Luke yells. While swinging papers in the air.

I scan through the paper...

Desiree Manna now living in rent apartment building on Oak st. Lorals town California
Desiree Manna now working at McDonald's Oak st. Lorals town California

I shrieked and hugged Luke "We will fly to California from here and we'll finally catch Ryan!" He hugs me tight and we stay like that for awhile.

The next day we got to the airport.

"Flight from Maryland to California." The plane ride was long, but we did get there.

We drove for around a half an hour till we got onto Desiree's street.

I saw the McDonald's sign and we pooled in. We were in Luke's black firebird, but I liked my corvette better to be honest.

I got out the car and walked in only to bump into a girl who then stumbled back and fell on her butt. I felt so bad, it wasn't even funny.