Selfish

The next day you heard a loud knock at your door. You slowly opened your eyes, looking at the time on your digital alarm clock. It was only seven thirty, why would anyone come here so early?

     You covered your head with your comforter, closing your eyes as you tried to fall back asleep. Seven thirty was ridiculous, no matter the cause.

     You tried to remember if you locked the door or not, but lost your train of thought as you drifted back to sleep.

     "Hey ______ wake up, you have to get ready." You heard someone talking. The voice sounded familiar, but you weren't very coherent at the moment, so you couldn't quite figure out who it was. You sat up and yawned, sleepily rubbing your eyes to try to wake up.

     "Cute..." You thought the person said faintly. You blinked a few times.

     "Hmm?" You looked up at him. He was standing next to the bed, looking at you sitting cross legged.

    "What? I didn't say anything," He said quickly. You blinked again before asking the question that you were most curious about.

    "Why're you here so early?"
   He paused, appearing to be thinking of an answer.

   "I'm a busy guy, I can't exactly pick when I'm free to do things," He explained after a while.

   "Yeah, but I thought you liked to sleep."

   "How would you know?"

   "Every BTS fan knows, Yoongi." You slid out of bed, standing next to him.

   "Is that right?" He asked, smirking a little.

   "What's so funny?" You quirked an eyebrow at him, giving him a suspicious look. He shook his head, laughing a little.

    "Nothing, now hurry and get ready." He sat at the foot of your bed, watching as you picked out what you were going to wear for the day.

It still hadn't fully processed that Min Yoongi was in your bedroom. Though his name came from your lips, your mind paid no attention to the fact he was there.

     You walked to the bathroom and changed clothes before running a brush through your hair. You brushed your teeth and put on a little bit of perfume, just because it was there. You finished getting ready and went back to your bedroom.

     Suga had fallen asleep while he was waiting for you. You looked at him for a moment. He was extremely cute when he was sleeping, it would really be a shame to wake him.

       You quietly put your nightclothes in your laundry basket. You knew he'd be upset if you didn't wake him, but you still didn't want to. You sighed before shaking his shoulder slightly.

       "Suga, come on, wake up," You said softly. His eyes fluttered open and a smile fell upon him when he saw you.

       "Perfect way to wake up," He mumbled before he got up. He was saying some weird things, but you dismissed them, thinking he was just tired.

    "Sorry, I didn't sleep much last night," He admitted.

    "It's fine, but we should get going. What're we doing today?" You asked.

   "Well I wanted you to come see the guys with me today, we're going to be hanging out a bit and working on a dance." You nodded before slipping your hoodie over your head. You weren't planning on freezing, not today at least.

     After walking a ways, you asked Suga if you could stop and rest for a moment. You two sat on a bench, watching the cars loudly drive by and the people rush passed you. Winter wasn't holding back this year. A cold chill hung in the air and the trees were leafless.

   You stood up from the bench, Suga following you before he walked in front of you instead. You hadn't been talking much, maybe it was out of nervousness, maybe it was a lack of conversation topics, you just knew this walk was very quiet.

    Suga opened the door for you and showed you to the dance room where the guys were sitting around, laughing. You hadn't expected to go to the actual Big Hit Entertainment building, but that's where he took you.

     "Guys, this is ______," Suga introduced you once he could be heard over all of them.

    "Oh, she's pretty! Hi ______-ah!" Taehyung greeted happily. You blushed and gave a tiny "Hello" to all of them.

   "Wow, Suga, how'd you manage to catch this one? She's way out of your league," Jungkook said with a laugh.

     Suga gave him an annoyed look before sitting down with them. You took a seat on the floor in between him and Jimin.

      "So Yoongi, are you going to share her with the rest of us?" J-Hope said in all seriousness.

      Suga let out a little laugh. "No, I got to her first." Everyone went quiet for a moment before the guys immediately started teasing him. You looked down at your lap, fiddling with the string of your hoodie.

These guys just loved jokes, huh?