× Epilogue ×

*About a year later*

  "______-ah!" Taehyung greeted as you walked into the practice room. He was the first of the seven guys to notice you.

  You smiled and said hello before walking up to Yoongi. You quickly kissed his cheek, making him smile.

  "Hey ______," He said. You grinned and greeted the rest of the guys.

  "I have a question," You suddenly said. Everyone looked at you.

  "What's the meaning of those short films for your new album?" The guys laughed and you watched them all.

  "Even though you're Yoongi's girlfriend it's still a secret," Jhope replied.

  You sighed in frustration.

   "Fine, I see how it is." Yoongi put his arms around your waist.

  "Don't be mad jagiya, it's only fair," He murmured close to your ear.

  You laughed, "I'm not actually mad, I didn't really expect to get an answer anyways." You heard Yoongi chuckle a little.

  "We should go out to eat," Jin suggested.

  "Sounds good to me," Jimin agreed, and you heard everyone else murmuring agreement as well.

  "Where should we go?" You asked.

  "It's a surprise, and the reason is a surprise too," Jin responded, laughing a little towards the end.

  Jin motioned for everyone to follow him. Everyone actually knew about this and planned it out for you and Yoongi, but they made sure to leave it a surprise.

  You all walked down the street, joking and laughing with each other. If anything all of you were like family now after all this time. You saw a restaurant coming into view.

  It was the restaurant you had all eaten at before, when you and Yoongi weren't doing so well.

  "Is that the place?" Jin glanced at you and nodded a little.

  You all walked inside, and as always, the person up front was completely shocked. This time, they even knew who you were.

  Jhope elbowed you slightly and joked, "Looks like our fame is rubbing off on you." The people who heard him laughed a little, including you.

  The waiter showed you to your table and you sat in between Yoongi and Jimin. You saw everyone giving each other strange looks.

  "What's wrong?" You asked. You looked at Jungkook for answers. He simply shook his head and smiled at you.

  "Nothing, don't worry about it." Now the booth was completely filled up with four on one side and four on the other.

  Jhope sat next to Yoongi, and the other four sat on the other side. Namjoon and Jin were next to each other and Jungkook and Taehyung were side by side as well.

  Everyone kept looking at everyone else, waiting for someone to break the silence.

  You couldn't help but notice how Yoongi and Jimin kept glancing at each other.

  "Seriously, what's going on?"

  "I'd like to know the same thing," Yoongi said after you. There was tension at the table.

  "We were wondering if you and Yoongi would want to go to Hawaii for your anniversary," Jin suddenly said.

  "Hawaii?" You almost shouted. He nodded and smiled.

  "Bighit offered to pay all the expenses, and it would just be you two."

  "What will you do during concerts while I'm away?" Yoongi immediately asked.

  "The fans will understand, we'll make sure to update you if we have any concerts," Jin responded.

  "Did you all agree to this?" Yoongi looked around at everyone at the table.

  Every single one of them nodded.

  "We'll bring your tiny cutout to any concerts we have," Jimin said. Everyone laughed.

  "Do you want to go?" Yoongi asked you. You nodded and smiled at him.

  "Of course, I can't believe it's almost a year already."

  "Me neither, but it's been the best year of my life," He kissed the top of your head. Some of the guys at the table dramatically said, "Awww!"

  "What's with the looks you and Jimin keep giving each other?" Yoongi looked slightly surprised that you'd asked.

  He looked away from you and put a hand on his neck, "Nothing." You looked at Jimin, but he refused to meet your gaze as well.

  "Can I take your order?"

  You guessed you'd have to wait to find out what was going on between them. Either that, or you'd never know at all.