Change

After you had made your decision, you were still facing what you were before. He was constantly on your mind.

         You hasn't seen him since you'd decided on Taehyung. Not once.

         "Is Yoongi okay?" You asked Taehyung one day.

         "I haven't seen him recently, I'm not sure," He admitted.

         "You haven't seen him?" You exclaimed, shocked. He shook his head. You took your phone from your back pocket and texted Jungkook.

           Is Yoongi okay? I haven't seen him in a while.

            You impatiently stared at your screen.

            Now that I think about it, I haven't seen him lately either.

            You immediately felt uneasy. You still had his number, but you were hesitant to try to contact him.

             But what if he's in trouble?

           You decided on taking the risk. If he needed help, then you'd somehow get it to him.

         You called instead of texting him.

          No answer.

        "Taehyung, we need to find him. I don't have a good feeling about this."

          "Alright, let me put on my shoes." While he did that, you texted Yoongi.

           Where are you? Everyone is getting worried.

            Taehyung stood up, you shoved your phone back into your pocket, and you both left the apartment.

            Please let him be okay.

            Taehyung led you to the dorm, where he unlocked the door and walked inside. You hurriedly followed him.

           "Where's Yoongi? Does anyone know?" He asked the group of guys sitting in the living room.

             How could they not realize that he hasn't been here?!

             They all shook their heads. That was Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jimin. You turned around and opened the door to his room.

              The bed was messy, a book was on the floor, but Yoongi was still nowhere to be seen. You searched his drawers and looked on his desk.

               Give me a clue, anything!

              You picked up the book. A phrase was highlighted.

               Often it is the most deserving people who cannot help loving those who destroy them.

               You felt like screaming. Where was he? Taehyung burst into the room, the rest of the guys behind him.

              "We know where he his."

             You dropped the book and followed Taehyung at a sprint. Everyone else had stayed behind.

           Where? Where have you gone?

           Taehyung was running, as you could tell, as quickly as he could. It was almost difficult to keep up with him, but even with your lungs burning, you continued on your way.

           Was I wrong?

            Trees soon came into view. It was a forest?

            Taehyung was still keeping a steady pace, but so were you. You realized you were completely trusting him right now. He could bring you here and never lead you out.

            I'm doing this for you, Yoongi. Please, please be okay.

           You soon saw a color that didn't belong. It wasn't natural.

           Sure enough, Yoongi was collapsed on the ground. You knelt by him, shaking him.

           "Wake up, please wake up!" You started raising your voice desperately. Taehyung put a hand on your shoulder.

            "Let's take him to the hospital."

             You nodded, and he lifted Yoongi off the ground. He started to run again, and you followed as best you could.

           Why would you do this?

            Soon, a large hospital came into view. You felt a small amount of relief wash over you when your gaze fell upon the building.

            "He needs help, someone help him," Taehyung said breathlessly, almost as soon as you were inside. A few nurses and doctors rushed to his side.

            They took him away, and refused to let you follow.

           Tears fell from your eyes. You felt like there was no one that could comfort you, not when you'd seen him like that.

          What's going to happen to him?