Revealed

Normal P.O.V.

           You'd worn yourself out with these emotional breakdowns, and had found your head on Taehyung's shoulder. You had fallen asleep after a while.

          A hand was shaking your shoulder.

          "We have to go back and see him, wake up." Taehyung's deep voice brought you back from your dreams to reality.

           You quickly sat upright. You were going to see him!

You hurriedly followed Taehyung and the doctor.

All I want is for you to be okay.

The hallways were white and carried a subtle antibacterial scent to your nose, but you didn't focus on it. Your mind was elsewhere.

The doctor opened the door, and you both walked in. Yoongi was sitting up, watching you two as you walked in. His eyes were trained on you as you sat next to his bed.

"How're you feeling?" You asked cautiously.

"Could be better," He replied dully. This was a side of him you'd never wanted to see. He looked defeated.

Is this because of me? The thought surprised you, but you couldn't help but wonder.

"What happened?"

            He laughed. You stared at him, stunned.

            "Why do you care?" He asked coldly. Taehyung stood from where he was sitting and leaned towards him.

              His voice was dangerously low and quiet. It was as though he was daring Yoongi to test him.

              "You listen here. She loves you with all her heart. I would stop what you're doing right now before you blow it again."

               You were even more shocked now. You'd never seen Taehyung like that. Ever.

                "I'll make you feel miserable if you keep doing this to her." He sat back down next to you.

                   What was that?!

                    Yoongi was speechless. Probably for multiple reasons, the way Taehyung acted, and the news that you still had feelings for him.

                      His eyes seemed to light up.

                       "Is that true?" He asked you. You nodded, avoiding his gaze, as well as Taehyung's.

                          Yoongi slid out of the hospital bed.

                          "You really should keep laying down, you need to recover," You insisted, getting up from your seat.

                            He shook his head before wrapping you in a tight embrace.

                               This is what I've been waiting for. The moment when we reconnect, when everything is as it should be. I can feel it, it's like finding the last piece of a puzzle.

                                 He completed me.

                    You both stood there, unmoving and silent. That is, until you felt his body tremble.

                     He's crying now, too?

                 It felt infectious, and soon your body was shivering with the effort of your emotions.

                  He finally let you go and sat at the edge of the bed.

                   "Wait. I never got an answer, what happened?"

                   "I went wandering in that forest to calm my nerves. I started getting hungry, but I ignored it. Turns out I shouldn't have, I became weak and collapsed where you found me."

                   "I have another question." You turned to Taehyung.

                    "You've been hurt before. How?" You asked bluntly. Although, to your surprise, he didn't seem taken aback at all.

                      Did he expect me to ask?

               "Well, you were my first love, so you can cross out the possibility of a girl doing this."

                        That doesn't make sense. It doesn't add up at all. What happened to him?

                       "I was replaced. It's that simple. I was in second place."

                         "Second place for what?"

                          "For being free."