Hope

Suga's P.O.V.

      I figured I was doing the right thing. I had just met her and all, everything felt too rushed.

     The guys weren't helping the situation at all, their teasing never ended. They were making me feel extremely self conscious.

     I had just made her leave once again. I didn't want to, but I knew that if we rushed things like this it'd all be a disaster. Taehyung wasn't doing anything about this, even though he knew it would be better to leave her be at the moment.

     Jungkook stuck his head in my room.

     "Hey, _______ is staying here for the night," He said.

     "Why're you telling me?" I asked. He sighed and rolled his eyes at my response.

     "I don't want you freaking out when you see her in the morning."

     "I wouldn't even do that," I said defensively.

    "Whatever, just be nice to her. You're the one who invited her over in the first place."

    "Not tonight, that was Tae-"

   "No, I mean when you gave her your number. Now you're just denying her, what're you trying to do?" I could see he was starting to get a little irritated. I sighed and closed my book, sitting up from my bed.

   "It doesn't include you, so let me sleep," I said, getting up to turn off my light.

      He huffed and loudly closed my door. I knew the others wouldn't understand, no matter how many times I explained it to them.

     Before I could turn my light off, someone else came in.

      "Okay, so explain to me one more time what it is your plan is," He said. I stared at him. Of all people I didn't think J-Hope would come to me about this.

     "Why're you so interested Hoseok?" He seemed to have to think of a good answer.

     "Because what you're doing is hurting her, I can see it. I think everyone can see it, so why don't you think of something else instead of completely ignoring her?"

      "How would you know it's hurting her?" I asked him. He didn't hesitate to answer this time.

      "What you're doing would hurt anybody, Suga, so take a different approach. For your own good." With that, he left my room. Not to mention he left my door open.

     I frustratedly closed it and turned my light off. It wasn't everyone's place to get involved like this!

     I cleared my thoughts before falling asleep.

    The next day, I woke up and lazily walked out of my room to get coffee. I wasn't the slightest bit awake, it was almost like I was sleep walking.

     I found ______ in the kitchen, making the drink I'd come to get.

    "Good morning Suga, do you want me to make you some coffee?" She asked. I could tell she wasn't offering this lightly.

     I silently nodded, leaning on the countertop as she prepared two cups for us.

    "Where'd you learn to cook like that?" I asked her. She looked at me in surprise.

    "My mom really liked to cook," She said after a minute. She was acting strange.

     "Well, if you ever get the chance, tell your mom I said thank you for teaching you all that." I saw her look a little sad after I'd said what I did.

    "Sure, I'll get right on that..." She trailed off.

    "Is something wrong?"

    "Well after my mom got the job of her dreams I haven't seen her much. I don't even remember the last time we talked," She said. I was a little surprised she'd told me this after me ignoring her, but nonetheless, I kept talking.

    "What about your dad?"

"He tries his best, but he can't exactly support me," She admitted.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." I looked down at my cup of coffee that she'd handed me a few minutes before. I felt sorry for her.

   "Don't pity me, I'm doing just fine," She said. She sounded upset with how I was reacting to what she'd said. I didn't say anything further.

     I simply walked out, trying not to leave my heart in the kitchen with her.