Concern

The guys' teasing eventually died down, but it never completely went away. At least it wasn't as bad as before, that was insane.

           Taehyung got up from where he was sitting across from you and came and sat behind you. He hugged you from behind, wrapping his arms around your stomach.

        "You know ______, you remind me of a teddy bear," He said, putting his head on your shoulder and looking around at the other guys. Your cheeks went pink and you looked down to try to hide it.

         Jimin laughed, "Someone's getting close to ______, huh? You have a crush Taehyung?" Everyone started laughing, except for Suga. He was paying close attention to you.

         "Lighten up Suga, you shouldn't care," Namjoon teased.

         "Give Yoongi a break, you've been teasing him since he walked in here," Jin said defensively.

        Suga still didn't say anything, but he continued to watch your reactions to V.

      Taehyung started to tickle you, making you squirm and laugh loudly. Even from the corner of your eye, you could see Suga looked uneasy.

      "Okay, let's practice the dance a few times and then we can just have a day to ourselves, alright?" Jin said, looking around at everyone.

        You leaned against the wall, watching them practice. It was fun for you to watch, honestly.

         "Suga, pay attention to that part, you keep messing up," Jungkook said carelessly. Yoongi glared at him, but tried to fix his mistake. They continued to practice, but even you could notice that Yoongi wasn't doing too good.

          "Suga, are you okay?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head slightly. It reminded you of a confused puppy.

         "I'm fine." It was clear he was upset about something, it was not only in the tone of his voice, but he was being short with V as well. You watched Yoongi with concern.

          You decided to go get him some water, maybe that would help him out. You were walking down the hall towards the vending machine when you sensed someone behind you.

         You turned around and saw Jin.
    "Hey, ______. What're you doing?" He asked.

    "Getting Suga some water," You replied as you paid for the drink and got it out of the slot.

     "You're a thoughtful girl, aren't you?" Jin smiled at you.

     "Well, it just looks like he's having trouble today. Do you know why?"

    Jin was silent for a moment, but he shook his head. You could tell he knew more than he was letting on, but you didn't want to push anything, so you left it alone.

      You two walked back to the dance room together. When you walked in, everyone looked over you. Suga looked a little upset when you looked over at him, but you approached him anyway.

      "Here, it might help you," You said, handing him the water. He took it from you and smiled.

     "Thanks, I appreciate it." He twisted off the cap and took a drink of it. You were about to go back to the wall you were at before to let them practice, but Suga grabbed your wrist before you could walk away.

     "We're done with practice for the day, no need to be over there by yourself," He said as you turned turned to face him. He let go of you when he saw your expression.

         It was a bit surprised, since he'd suddenly grabbed hold of you like that.
     "Alright," You replied, following him to sit with the others again.

    "Yoongi, are you really alright?" Jin asked as Suga sat down.

   "I told you I'm-"

  "Be honest," Jimin interrupted him. Suga let out a huff.

   "I am being honest, you guys just won't believe me." He put the water back to his lips.

   Jungkook rolled his eyes before stating, "You're just being jealous." Suga paused, lowering the water before he drank any.

     "Jealous about what?"

   "______," Jungkook replied. He wasn't afraid of saying what was on his mind, you could see that much.

    "What's there to be jealous of?" He asked, glaring at Jungkook.

     "Jin and V were closer to her than you were." He gave Suga a suspecting look.

     "I don't see why that'd be a problem," Suga replied coolly. You looked down. You didn't see why he'd care, but you still felt disappointed that he didn't.

     "You're just denying how you feel," Jungkook said, obviously starting to get a little irritated.

     "I don't feel anything towards her, though-"

    "Okay that's enough. We all just met her, let's not start anything," Jin said loudly.

You felt pain in your heart, even though you had just met Suga. What had you expected?