Smile

Suga's P.O.V.

I did the same thing at every fan signing, every single one. It wasn't that fun anymore. All I did was smile and all the fans were happy. I don't think they ever realize just how much pressure it takes to do these.

Mainly because every smile was fake.

I knew there was only one person that could truly make me smile, but of course, I'd pushed her away. Yes, I was regretting what I was doing, but what else should I do?

It's not like she'd ever forgive me.

The fan signing ended after a few hours, which made me sigh in relief once we were headed back to the dorm. I was wondering if I should try to apologize to her.

Maybe there's still a chance she'd accept me, just maybe. She completely understands now that I have to act a certain way for the fans.

I hoped she realized that the smile she'd brought out of me was real and the ones I showed everyone else weren't.

Maybe I was lying to myself though, giving myself false hope. I wouldn't be surprised if she rejected me as I did her.

My mind was still on deciding if I should say sorry as I opened my door to my bedroom. What would I say? More like, what could I say?

Almost as soon as I was laying down to think, my door opened.

"Hey Suga, I have a question for you." I looked over and saw Taehyung. I had noticed how lucky he was with her. He was always close to her, no matter what. She's probably already fallen for him, if I had to take a guess.

"Okay," I replied, "Ask away."

"Why did you think making ______ break down crying was a good idea?" I froze.

"She what?" I quickly sat up.

"Yeah, on the way to her apartment she told me just how much you'd hurt her. Great job, if that's what you're going for." This was really one of the only times I'd ever seen him irritated with me.

I shook my head and got out of bed, walking up to him.

"Where is she?"

"Helping with lunch, where else? Did you bother to notice she liked cooking?" He was glaring at me now.

I sighed.

"Yes, I did bother. I asked her about it. Now can you move out of my doorway?" He was blocking my only way out of my room.

"Fine, but be careful with what you say for once." With that, he turned and walked in the direction of the living room. I took a deep breath.

In the kitchen I saw Jin and ______. He was teasing her about something, and she was laughing while she cut something up. I didn't bother to find out what Jin was saying or what she was cutting up, because I had more important things in mind.

"Hey, ______?" I slowly approached her. I saw her tense up when she heard me. This made me more worried than anything else ever has.

"Yes, Yoongi?" She asked. She always addressed me by my real name, that was one thing I liked about her. She was different than everyone else.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Oh sure, let me just get someone to help Jin cook-"

"I'll be fine on my own," Jin said with a bright smile. She nodded and returned the smile, making me feel uneasy. I wanted to make her happy like that, like I did before.

I decided to go out of the dorm so no one would interrupt us. This wasn't going to get messed up. We eventually wound up at the bench where we'd rested the first day she'd come to join us.

She sat down, but I stayed standing. I leaned against the wall of the store it was in front of.

"Okay, what'd you want to talk about?" She asked. She looked up at me from where she sat on the bench. It was the perfect time to tell her.

I took a deep breath before finally saying what had been on my mind.

     "Look, I know I've hurt you. I never meant to, I promise you, that's the last thing I'd ever want to do. I'm sorry I've caused you so much pain, but I guess I didn't know how to react to you. I don't know why I wanted to get to know you more, or why I took all this time to apologize, but I want things to be like before. You're the only one that can really make me smile and I want that again, so please forgive me."

        By now I could feel my own tears, but I quickly wiped them away. She wasn't going to see me cry, I wouldn't let her.

       She looked shocked at what I'd said, which was understandable. I stayed silent, waiting for her reply, which made me get more anxious by the second.

       "Sure, I'll forgive you," She said. I could tell she was a little uneasy with the idea.

      "I promise I'll make it up to you, let's just be like we were before. Please?" I gave her a wide smile, which I saw brought one onto her.

      "Okay," She agreed. She got up and hugged me, which surprised me at first, but I quickly returned it.

      I just hoped this would last.