Different

You often went to their practices and hung out with them after that first day. It had become so often that if you didn't show up, one of them would call or text you to see if you were alright.

In those days, you had gotten to know them all better. It was a Saturday afternoon when you went to one of their photo shoots.

"Hey ______-ah! Do you wanna come over to the dorm tonight for some dinner?" Taehyung asked, offering his famous box smile. You couldn't resist, especially with a smile like that.

He went and asked all the other members if it was okay.

"Sure, it'd be fun," Jin answered when Taehyung went up to him. You heard him ask everyone else, but you were sitting in a comfortable chair as you waited on their photo shoot to finish.

To your surprise, everyone agreed and wanted you to come over. You took your phone out of your pocket, putting in your code. You immediately noticed your background was changed.

"Jimin!" You called out. He walked around the corner and leaned down towards you.

"What?" He asked.

You didn't say anything, but just showed him your phone. Your background was a selfie that he had taken. He laughed loudly.

"You weren't paying attention, I had to!" He said, still laughing. You rolled your eyes, smiling at the sight of him so happy. Once he could breathe again he came close to you once more.

"If you leave your phone around that's what happens." You realized how close he was to you, and that you couldn't escape. He had an arm on each side of the chair and was leaning towards you.

"Hey, keep your distance," You heard someone say. You peeked around Jimin and saw J-Hope approaching you.

"What will you do if I don't?" Jimin asked, starting to laugh again. He got even closer than he was before, your faces only inches apart. Your heart felt like it was going a million beats a second with him so close to you.

"You're making ______ uncomfortable, can't you see that?" Hoseok pointed out, gesturing to you as he said this. Jimin obviously thought messing with you and Hoseok was amusing, so he didn't move an inch.

"Am I making you uncomfortable, ______?" Jimin asked you.

"I-I um," You stuttered, not wanting to answer. All of the sudden Jimin was pulled back. You expected to see J-Hope, but you saw none other than Yoongi. You blinked in surprise.

"Did you even have to ask that question?" Yoongi asked him.

"Calm down Suga, I was only joking."

"But you were making ______ feel-"

"You said you didn't care about ______," J-Hope said suddenly. Suga fell silent, releasing Jimin from his grip.

"I don't, I'm just doing the right thing." With that, he walked away. You sat, stunned, staring after Yoongi. Hoseok sighed and walked up to you.
"We can be a little hectic at times," He explained.

"I know," You finally said. You were still trying to process what just happened. Again, you felt like you had almost been betrayed, but this time the pain was a lot worse. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath.

Something wasn't right with Suga, and you were going to figure out what. You abruptly stood from your chair, telling Hoseok you had to go do something. You started after Suga, trying to find where he went off to.

"What're you looking for?" You recognized Namjoon's voice.

"Um, just a hair pin I lost," You lied. If Suga didn't care about you, you didn't want to make it look like you cared about him. Namjoon looked confused.

"You were never wearing one, right?"

"No, but I brought it with me."

"I'll help you look," He offered.

"That's alright, I'll just buy another one," You said hastily. Namjoon gave you another confused look before he turned and started walking towards where the cameras were.

You let out a sigh of relief once he was gone. Turning on your heel, you began your search for him once more. You eventually found him relaxing in a chair, probably the chair where they did his makeup and hair. You slowly approached him.

      "Yoongi?" You called out softly. You saw him open one eye and look over at you.

     "What?" He asked harshly. You refrained from saying anything you'd regret later. Even though he was suddenly being so mean to you, you had to keep your cool.

     "Have I done anything to upset you?" You asked him.

     "No." He didn't add anything to what he said, but he tried to end the conversation right there. You refused
to just give up like that.

   "Then is something wrong?"

   He gave an exasperated sigh.
   "At the moment I'm just trying to rest, if you could let me do that, that'd be great."

    He closed his eyes again. You sighed and returned to your own chair, trying to think of why he'd be acting this way.
One way or another you were going to find out.