Advice

After the photo shoot, you went with the guys to their dorm.

The car ride was a bit awkward, but you had definitely been through worse. Taehyung insisted on sitting next to you on the way, and no one said he couldn't, so the whole way to their dorm he was cuddling up to you.

Jin unlocked the door and the boys walked in, you following behind them.

The dorm was a lot nicer than you'd expected, being inherited by seven boys and all. You saw Jin immediately rush off once you guys got inside.

You found him in the kitchen, obviously trying to prepare dinner. Taehyung had invited you to dinner after all, but it looked like Jin was having a bit of trouble trying to do everything on his own.

"Hey Jin, mind if I help?" He looked back at you and gave you a warm smile.

"Not at all! Can you cut these up for me? Knives are in there." He told you what to do and where to get everything. It was actually a pretty fun experience.

"Namjoon, can you come help serve the food?" Jin called loudly as you went to tell the boys dinner was ready.

Everyone hurriedly went to sit down, including you since Jin refused to let you help with serving the food.

You sat in between Hoseok and Jimin, carefully eating the meal that had been prepared.

"Thanks for helping cook," Jin said to you once he was seated and eating.

"Anytime, it was really fun!" He gave you another smile before he continued to eat.

"This is seriously good, how much did you do ______?" Jungkook asked as he paused from his quick eating.

"She did most of it, actually," Jin said before you could say anything.

"Oh, you're so good at cooking," Taehyung said, flashing a smile at you.

"Thanks guys, I appreciate it," You replied warmly to their compliments. Yoongi remained silent, but you could tell he liked the meal you and Jin had prepared as well.

After dinner, you offered to help with the dishes, but Jin wouldn't let you. Taehyung managed to drag you to the couch to watch a movie with him and Hoseok. The other guys seemed to be busy with something, some were in the kitchen, some were doing something else.

You sighed after a while.
"You okay, ______? You look a little stressed," Hoseok asked. You looked at him from where he sat at your left. He wasn't too close, you could tell he was giving you some personal space. Unlike Taehyung, who completely ignored that and was laying all over you.

"I'm just worried about Yoongi. He hasn't been acting the same lately," You admitted. J-Hope looked thoughtful for a moment.

"I think he's just getting used to having a girl around, you know? I don't think there's anything to worry about."

"Yeah, you're way too nice to have upset him or anything!" Taehyung chimed in. You smiled at his compliment, your cheeks turning slightly pink.

"I guess you're right. I just don't know what to do, he suddenly started acting harsh."

"Harsh? You mean he's being mean to you?" Taehyung asked.

"W-Well yeah, he doesn't want me near him anymore. He hasn't been talking to me as much, saying he doesn't care and all of that," You said.

"Yeah that was a pretty rough thing to say," J-Hope replied. You started to feel like there was nothing you could do to fix whatever was going on with Yoongi.

"You should go check on him," J-Hope abruptly suggested. You blinked in surprise.

"Are you sure?" He nodded in reply, offering an encouraging smile as you rose from your place on the couch. Taehyung grabbed a pillow and sat cross legged now that you weren't there to lean on.

J-Hope pointed to where you should go and you knocked on Yoongi's door.

"Come in," You heard from the other side. Turning the knob, you slowly walked in until you saw Yoongi laying in bed and reading a book.

"Hey Suga, did you like dinner?" You asked nervously. He glanced up from his book.

"I guess, but what're you doing in here?"

"Just saying hello," You replied. You were still holding onto the knob of the door, silently turning it back and forth.

"Okay, well, can you say hello some other time? I'm really just trying to read," He said, dismissing you once again. You sighed.

"Sure, I'll go, goodnight."

"Night."