Chapter 8

I walked out of the bathroom. My night gown I had gotten was up to my mid thigh just about. It had lace and silk. It was a pretty red color with back layer on the top and the hem of it. Personally I think it was very cute. I smiled looking at Jay. As he peeked through his fingers.

The boy was cute. I have to give that much. His blond Hair and grey eyes went nice with his tall, lankey figure. however- he wasn't my type. I only enjoyed the reactions I get out of him. Something about it is so... exciting. Pleasing even. I walked toward the bed and laid down, covering myself with the blanket. I closed my eyes and turned to face him, I can feel his gaze on me. But his... wasn't the only one I felt. 'rose... don't. You can't play with his feelings like this.' I ignored him. It wasn't Jays that I really wanted to mess with. it was whoever was looking in.  I sat up slightly and grabbed his chin, and leaned in.  Kissing him. He kisses back and put his hand on the back of my head, letting out a small moan. After a minute or two I pulled away and told him, "This was a one time thing... I'm sorry Jay. But I just can't see you the way you see me." The look in on his eye went from love to sadness, shock even... I stood up, put on my Jacket and light up a cigarette, "I'll be outside" I say.

Jeff's POV

I walked back towards the cabin without smile, I wanted to see what I was dealing with... Timmothy tends to tell at me and call me a dumbass, that dumbass, for not studying my victim and just bardging in. All he does is stick to one main group of people to target... I'm killer creepy not stalker creepy. fucking gross. I take out what was left of cigarette Rose gave me and light it, inhaleing the addictive and slow-killing poison.

I approach a window where I see a dim light coming from in the darkness of the forest and cabin. and peered in through the iron bars. My eyes widened, rose was walking to bed in a rather skanky looking night...whatever. Towards a guy... he seemed embarrassed and he moved his hands from his face when she laid down facing away from him and laid down to, he shifted a bit and nearly put his arm around her then stopped, only to put it back to his side. she tired around and looked at him, before kissing him... I stepped back realising I stopped the cigarette. I picked it up and when I looked back she was pitting on her jacket and lite up a cigarette herself, she must be coming outside. when I took one last glance at the boy- who must have been slightly younger than me... he seemed sad. What happened? I hear the door creak open and I rush over to the chair and sit down. For some reason I felt like i got caught doing something I wasn't supossed to be doing... like how I used to act when I got caught by my mother.

I looked at her and she looked back at me and let the door close. the light from out cigarettes being the only source of light. she managed her way to the other chair and sat down. "Why are you here, Jeff?" she asked me. "No reason... just passing by." she nodded, "ah, so that explains why you were peeping into the window," she stood up and walked closer to me, took a deep breath before removing her cigarette from her mouth and blew it into my face. "Or did you want to know something else? Have, perhaps get something Maybe?" she put the half spiked cigarette out on the window pain and put it back into the box. "You know Jeff... it's funny how you know how I look, yet I haven't seen your face." she reached a hand out and I caught it before it managed to reach what she was talking about. "rough, kind of leatherish... what are you hiding Jeff?"  I growled and blew smoke back into her face, "As much as you, Rose."

She scoffed and tugged at her arm, trying to rid of it from my grasp. "listen here, Kid. I may just be a few years older. but I'm still an adult. You're still just a little kid. No matter how tough and big you think you are," I yanked her closer and grab her throat, "I can kill you with a flick of the wrist... along with that little boyfriend of yours" I tightened my grip around her,  what little light that was given by the cigarette reflected in her eyes. I let go of her, only to feel a hand wrap around my throat and the cigarette be removed from my mouth, slowly pressure was felt on my lap, she put the cigarette in her mouth and puffed out smoke into my face, "that boy isnt my boyfriened, a mear victim of my chosing and taken into my oh so loving and gental arms and embrace. Following me and everything i say like a dog. I can do so much more to you then you can possibly Imagine. I can twist every bone in your body, and make you almost unrecognizable with so much as a potato peeler Mr. Leatherface." She looked me square in the eyes and said something so fucking unrealistic pathetic, "I can make you fall head over heels for me in a heartbeat, give you the best sex you had ever had in your life, then crush you and throw you away, as if you where nothing." she got off me and Went inside, throwing the cigarette at me. There is no way in hell... Toby knows this chick.